Current time: 20-Apr-24, 10:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Few Questions ...
18-Apr-16, 17:49
I am a long time cheat user, normally been using aimjunkies for quite some time now ...

I haven't got banned for over a year now and pretty good at avoiding overwatch at Global Elite ...

However, aimjunkies have 1 weakness that your cheat in theory does not, which is the support for leagues.

Only features I ever use is wall hack and rarely triggerbot vs other cheaters.

My questions are:

1) In case I am not obvious (obviously), purely on the code, is it really undetectable in the leagues anti cheats?

2) In case its undetected, can I use all features or only few? only 2 I care about are walls and trigger just in case to force win, rest, I couldn't care less.

3) Can I make weapon specific profiles, aka, different from pistol's to awp?

4) Do you have an option to hide the wall hack while streaming/screenshot so only you can see that and not the live stream?

--------

Except from the support for league, I get all of those in AJ, if you can provide them as well, I think I will change to you guys, thanks!Smile
18-Apr-16, 18:00
(18-Apr-16 17:49)Zumash Wrote:  I am a long time cheat user, normally been using aimjunkies for quite some time now ...

I haven't got banned for over a year now and pretty good at avoiding overwatch at Global Elite ...

However, aimjunkies have 1 weakness that your cheat in theory does not, which is the support for leagues.

Only features I ever use is wall hack and rarely triggerbot vs other cheaters.

My questions are:

1) In case I am not obvious (obviously), purely on the code, is it really undetectable in the leagues anti cheats?

2) In case its undetected, can I use all features or only few? only 2 I care about are walls and trigger just in case to force win, rest, I couldn't care less.

3) Can I make weapon specific profiles, aka, different from pistol's to awp?

4) Do you have an option to hide the wall hack while streaming/screenshot so only you can see that and not the live stream?

--------

Except from the support for league, I get all of those in AJ, if you can provide them as well, I think I will change to you guys, thanks!Smile

1/2. some leagues it works others it don't if you could post the ones you are interested in I can give you a better answer

3. yes sir

4. there's no wallhack only SOUNDesp
19-Apr-16, 06:06 (This post was last modified: 19-Apr-16 06:06 by Zumash.)
Faceit, ESEA and maybe ESL.

And what the hell is SoundESP?

Thanks!
19-Apr-16, 06:50 (This post was last modified: 19-Apr-16 06:50 by Error.)
(19-Apr-16 06:06)Zumash Wrote:  And what the hell is SoundESP?

Thanks!

SoundESP will add a beeping noise when someone is close.
The closer the enemy is, the shorter the delay between each beep is.
(the closer the enemy is, the faster it will beep)
19-Apr-16, 10:51
Mahh so not very useful for streaming me :/

Thanks for the answers, I will think about it! Smile
19-Apr-16, 12:43
You can exclude it from getting send to the stream Smile
20-Apr-16, 14:16
Well if I stream with sound, they will hear "beep beep beep" unless I have x2 sound cards, or am I wrong?
20-Apr-16, 14:23
(20-Apr-16 14:16)Zumash Wrote:  Well if I stream with sound, they will hear "beep beep beep" unless I have x2 sound cards, or am I wrong?

you can exclude the sound going to the stream
21-Apr-16, 17:47
(20-Apr-16 14:16)Zumash Wrote:  Well if I stream with sound, they will hear "beep beep beep" unless I have x2 sound cards, or am I wrong?

You can make it so the sound esp isn't heard by the viewers, more info about it is in the private section of the forums when you purchase the cheat.
25-Apr-16, 01:34
Out of curiosity, why doesn't your hack have actual wall hack and only sound esp?
25-Apr-16, 01:40
Because we are a cheat provider that focus on the player who want to have an advantedge but not look obvious to overwatch, and soundesp naturally counters that, you'll know a player is close but not excactly where. Smile
26-Apr-16, 23:18
(25-Apr-16 01:40)Division Wrote:  Because we are a cheat provider that focus on the player who want to have an advantedge but not look obvious to overwatch, and soundesp naturally counters that, you'll know a player is close but not excactly where. Smile

Bahh, well cheatng and not getting banned is like giving the show of your life ..

It's an art, and some Artist can fake it all even with a wall hack, specially does who make sure they don't win 100%! Smile

I can't see how its even remotely safe to triggerbot without a wall hack, its so dangerous ...

I really wish you would give the option for it, even just a small "hp %" at the position without anything else would be awesome ...
26-Apr-16, 23:30
(26-Apr-16 23:18)Zumash Wrote:  
(25-Apr-16 01:40)Division Wrote:  Because we are a cheat provider that focus on the player who want to have an advantedge but not look obvious to overwatch, and soundesp naturally counters that, you'll know a player is close but not excactly where. Smile

Bahh, well cheatng and not getting banned is like giving the show of your life ..

It's an art, and some Artist can fake it all even with a wall hack, specially does who make sure they don't win 100%! Smile

I can't see how its even remotely safe to triggerbot without a wall hack, its so dangerous ...

I really wish you would give the option for it, even just a small "hp %" at the position without anything else would be awesome ...

how does wh make a trigger more safe?
26-Apr-16, 23:48
You can tell where the enemy is coming from and know not to position your mouse on a weird spot/on the wrong edge of the screen for unique moments, or when you forget to unpress the trigger toggle key, it's really helpful ...

Overall just less "Vac shots", for the case, when you want to smoke kill, it's much more safe, you can fake it all around, for example:

You know guy X is near the smoke/flash and is about to cross, you predict his movement and start prefire in a specific way, repeat every round, then the moment he cross and you get it, it's look legit ...

I think in almost 90% of my games I made at least 3/4 smoke/flash kills ... some even 10 and 20, yet not banned, how? I make it look so legit that you won't ever suspect ..

Further, sometimes I fail on purpose with my wall hack, like "where the hell did he come from!?" and let them kill me, very helpful, making sure I am not immortal etc ... it's an art! no one near me even suspect I am a cheater, with over 1000 wins!

I am not going to reveal my identity but I am playing a lot with quite few famous names ...

Worth mentioning that I was global elite even before I started to practice with cheats, which help me a lot in the "logic" of how to make it look legit, I always think about my self looking at someone random overwatch, that way I make sure that for me as an overwatcher, I have no reason to believe that guy is not legit.

Just different way of thinking / playing! Smile
27-Apr-16, 00:01
Well you need to press the key to activate the trigger, so you'd just pull it away from the corner
27-Apr-16, 00:07
Of course there is a triggerkey but as I said, its different art ...

Some people want to cheat, win and be safe, but some want to play in the tournament levels and still not get banned, which without a wall hack is near no existence to do so as a cheater ..
28-Apr-16, 00:07
Wallhack will NEVER be safer than anything or more legit. Gotta be honest with you, dont wanna be rude but if you survived using wallhacks you must be really bad at the game for them not to notice beacuse everyone that uses wallhacks gets banned, once again dont want to be rude or anything sorry if you take it that way.

NOTE* Using wallhack will never be legit even if you try.

The tournament part made me laugh, gl playing tournaments with wallhacks, lol.
28-Apr-16, 11:16
(26-Apr-16 23:48)Zumash Wrote:  I am not going to reveal my identity but I am playing a lot with quite few famous names ...

>uses AimJunk1es
>plays with "famous" people
>KQLY, FODDER, xaNe, Strafola Big GrinBig Grin
28-Apr-16, 16:21
Wall hacking actually sucks. Even if you used it for months, you can't really erase the habit of tracing people. Even for a split second. Have you ever had someone watch your replay and confirm that you're legit? 4 people on your team argue with the other team you're just a high elo smurf? And the people on my team who has suspicions but over time get absolutely confused you're not tracing or following people?

The saying goes. "It isn't cheating unless you're caught." Walling gives you a higher change on getting caught.

I would 100% recommand Hexui for legit use. I would recommand other cheats for Rage.
05-May-16, 19:25 (This post was last modified: 05-May-16 19:25 by Tritons.)
Esea can be a bitch sometimes

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)