Current time: 02-May-24, 19:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
How high could I get before it starts to become useless?
18-Apr-16, 20:26
I'm currently GN2 and I was just wondering what rank I could prob get by solo or duo queing. I saw someone make a post saying that like "Yeah these cheats are AMAZING! but after a while you are just as good as GE's/SMFC" idk if this is true most likely is..

Was just wondering what rank I could prob get too before it starts getting harder and i would have to use more obvious settings or get new cheatsSad.

I think I could get to like LEM with these ;3
18-Apr-16, 20:30
(18-Apr-16 20:26)Ceice Wrote:  I'm currently GN2 and I was just wondering what rank I could prob get by solo or duo queing. I saw someone make a post saying that like "Yeah these cheats are AMAZING! but after a while you are just as good as GE's/SMFC" idk if this is true most likely is..

Was just wondering what rank I could prob get too before it starts getting harder and i would have to use more obvious settings or get new cheatsSad.

That's hard to answer Tongue
You can just tweak your settings though if you need it to be stronger Smile
18-Apr-16, 20:33
(18-Apr-16 20:30)Division Wrote:  
(18-Apr-16 20:26)Ceice Wrote:  I'm currently GN2 and I was just wondering what rank I could prob get by solo or duo queing. I saw someone make a post saying that like "Yeah these cheats are AMAZING! but after a while you are just as good as GE's/SMFC" idk if this is true most likely is..

That's hard to answer Tongue
You can just tweak your settings though if you need it to be stronger Smile

Tweaking settings is like fucking with the system. You screw up rip..!

I'm just wondering how high I could get on moderate settings; decent settings; average settings.
18-Apr-16, 21:47
No ceice our settings is web based, we have inbuild checks to make sure you don't write something invalid. Smile
18-Apr-16, 21:49
Hey,

it depends on how you play every rank has more difficulties it's not all about aim. There is game sence as well. I was MG1 when i bought this now i am LEM/Supreme.
19-Apr-16, 16:00
(18-Apr-16 21:49)SpecialStos Wrote:  Hey,

it depends on how you play every rank has more difficulties it's not all about aim. There is game sence as well. I was MG1 when i bought this now i am LEM/Supreme.

are the cheats stll good like are u ranking up and doing good?
19-Apr-16, 16:38
I started at dmg ended up in supreme
19-Apr-16, 16:39
(19-Apr-16 16:38)DoKM91AS Wrote:  I started at dmg ended up in supreme

is it hard to get global w/ the cheats? so supreme is basically the highest unless ur fkin nuts? ;3
19-Apr-16, 16:51
ITs not hard, i go 40-50 kills in global Tongue
19-Apr-16, 16:51
(19-Apr-16 16:39)Ceice Wrote:  

is it hard to get global w/ the cheats? so supreme is basically the highest unless ur fkin nuts? ;3

depends on your skill level legit.
no we have a lot of globals on the site
19-Apr-16, 19:02

At the moment i am going for Global. Played 15 games and 14 wins. Tongue
19-Apr-16, 20:20
(19-Apr-16 19:02)SpecialStos Wrote:  

you have no idea how fucking bad i wnat these cheats... i fucking have a mac though this shit can suck my COCK
19-Apr-16, 20:23
(19-Apr-16 20:20)Ceice Wrote:  
(19-Apr-16 19:02)SpecialStos Wrote:  

you have no idea how fucking bad i wnat these cheats... i fucking have a mac though this shit can suck my COCK

just dual boot with windows Smile?
05-May-16, 14:13

well, since you are GN2 I presume your aim positioning is not that good, you don't know how to prefire, peek sites, smokes, flashes etc.

if you work on those things it would be very easy to get to LE/LEM with cheats.
05-May-16, 17:28
(05-May-16 14:13)Sora Wrote:  if you work on those things it would be very easy to get to LE/LEM with cheats.

If he works on all that he can go to LE without cheats. Tongue
05-May-16, 17:46
At somepoint it's not cheating that brings you higher but game sense and knowledge. Knowing how/when to use nades, revenging on your mates, rotations etc.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)