Current time: 30-Apr-24, 12:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Some questions
21-Apr-16, 06:16
Can someone tell me what features can be used to what extent on faceit, cevo and esea? and can i get a one day trial to see if the aimbot is good or not? or someone's video with it is fine enough as well.
21-Apr-16, 07:28
I personally would not use on Faceit until the update on the aimbot comes to make it safer on faceit but other than that you can use soundESP without any risk on faceit, i wouldnt use trigger and BHOP / RCS its easy to get banned from those. CEVO is a GO we are fully UD on there. ESEA i cant say its unkown atm and use at own risk. We do not do trials.
21-Apr-16, 08:42
(21-Apr-16 07:28)FiddeM Wrote:  I personally would not use on Faceit until the update on the aimbot comes to make it safer on faceit but other than that you can use soundESP without any risk on faceit, i wouldnt use trigger and BHOP / RCS its easy to get banned from those. CEVO is a GO we are fully UD on there. ESEA i cant say its unkown atm and use at own risk. We do not do trials.

can any user who tried esea give some info? its k if u dont give trials but do u have any vids of the hack being used? just need to see aimbot isnt too obv or too bad. and u have full wallhack or just sound esp? would love full wallhack tbh.
21-Apr-16, 09:11
(21-Apr-16 08:42)catalystftw Wrote:  
(21-Apr-16 07:28)FiddeM Wrote:  I personally would not use on Faceit until the update on the aimbot comes to make it safer on faceit but other than that you can use soundESP without any risk on faceit, i wouldnt use trigger and BHOP / RCS its easy to get banned from those. CEVO is a GO we are fully UD on there. ESEA i cant say its unkown atm and use at own risk. We do not do trials.

can any user who tried esea give some info? its k if u dont give trials but do u have any vids of the hack being used? just need to see aimbot isnt too obv or too bad. and u have full wallhack or just sound esp? would love full wallhack tbh.

Hey,

some people claim that they used it on ESEA the only thing is that NOW ESEA implemented a future that when it's installed it will always run. PM me and i can show you a video only through Youtube.
22-Apr-16, 13:34
We do not offer Visuals and will never be sorry, SoundESP only. On a cheat the aimbot isnt bad or to obvs, its the way you use it or your settings.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)