Current time: 30-Apr-24, 15:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
exclusive
25-Apr-16, 22:47
how do you buy the exclusive version? didnt see it on the buy list
25-Apr-16, 22:49
they not sell it right now... And dont know if they gonna sell it again... Maybe 1 time, in every year...
25-Apr-16, 23:02
It comes on sale from time to time to people who have an active sub Smile you apply for it and if you get approved you pay and get upgraded
25-Apr-16, 23:14
(25-Apr-16 23:02)Division Wrote:  It comes on sale from time to time to people who have an active sub Smile you apply for it and if you get approved you pay and get upgraded

any way to get in contact with you so you make sure i am not an AC employee? Have a tournament coming up real soon.
25-Apr-16, 23:23
(25-Apr-16 23:14)lk00 Wrote:  
(25-Apr-16 23:02)Division Wrote:  It comes on sale from time to time to people who have an active sub Smile you apply for it and if you get approved you pay and get upgraded

any way to get in contact with you so you make sure i am not an AC employee? Have a tournament coming up real soon.

You are free to buy a subscription if you want, im not sure what you mean by that
26-Apr-16, 00:04
(25-Apr-16 23:23)Division Wrote:  

You are free to buy a subscription if you want, im not sure what you mean by that

I meant if there is some way to get the exclusive without waiting, because I have a tournament in a week. Would provide every detail like ID's and shit. Can't really risk with the standart one, since i heard that exclusives get their own builds.
26-Apr-16, 00:23
(26-Apr-16 00:04)lk00 Wrote:  
(25-Apr-16 23:23)Division Wrote:  

I meant if there is some way to get the exclusive without waiting, because I have a tournament in a week. Would provide every detail like ID's and shit. Can't really risk with the standart one, since i heard that exclusives get their own builds.

Standard has been ud for a year Smile
Exclusive is only put on sale for current customers who the apply and if they het accepted they pay and get promoted.
Theres no other way to get it

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)