Current time: 30-Apr-24, 17:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thinking about purchasing but a couple questions
27-Apr-16, 03:13
I have a couple of questions to ask and if anyone can answer them it would be much appreciated.

1. If I were to buy this could I get a bit of help with setup from a more experienced member (or admin/moderator) to get the most out of my purchase? (Basically I would want specific settings and I don't know what settings would achieve this)

2. If I were to buy this after my 3/30/90 days are up, do I get an email notifying me and/or is there a way to setup continued payments? (Automatic payments to refresh my membership)

3. With regards to the Bunny Hop part, what does randomised fake jumps actually mean? I am already quite a decent bunny hopper without help but csgo is so inconsistent I might end up using it

4. I saw that there is the ability to setup profiles to specific weapons. Is this an automatic profile switch or would I have to manually change?

5. If I were to buy the standard and enjoy using it but wanted a more secure option, how much is the exclusive version?

Sorry for the questions if they seem stupid. I just want to know, fully, what I am getting into.
27-Apr-16, 03:27
(27-Apr-16 03:13)backlash Wrote:  I have a couple of questions to ask and if anyone can answer them it would be much appreciated.

1. If I were to buy this could I get a bit of help with setup from a more experienced member (or admin/moderator) to get the most out of my purchase? (Basically I would want specific settings and I don't know what settings would achieve this)

2. If I were to buy this after my 3/30/90 days are up, do I get an email notifying me and/or is there a way to setup continued payments? (Automatic payments to refresh my membership)

3. With regards to the Bunny Hop part, what does randomised fake jumps actually mean? I am already quite a decent bunny hopper without help but csgo is so inconsistent I might end up using it

4. I saw that there is the ability to setup profiles to specific weapons. Is this an automatic profile switch or would I have to manually change?

5. If I were to buy the standard and enjoy using it but wanted a more secure option, how much is the exclusive version?

Sorry for the questions if they seem stupid. I just want to know, fully, what I am getting into.

1. We have a settings documentation (explaining everything) and we have a settings sub forum, where you with 1 click can import another users settings.
We also have a simple 8 step setup and a support sub forum where people helps Smile

2. Atm we don't have recurring payments but it's something we want to add as an option, you can extend your sub when you have an active sub and it will add that time though.

3. Bhop was a thing we had before that's no longer there as it's better for you to just let go of the key Smile We corrected the error thanks Smile

4. The profile presets is not in the settings plugin yet, but will be in the future

5. Exclusive is on sale from time to time only for current active members (the remaining of your sub is subtracted from the price of the exclusive membership. The excact price is posted when the sale goes live)

I hope this answers your questions, if not or incase you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.
27-Apr-16, 03:30
Thank you for your swift response. You will be gaining a customer in a couple of days Smile
27-Apr-16, 03:33
(27-Apr-16 03:30)backlash Wrote:  Thank you for your swift response. You will be gaining a customer in a couple of days Smile

awesome to hear Smile talk to you then mate

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)