Current time: 28-Mar-24, 14:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
tzubaku's Review after 2 days usage
30-Apr-16, 23:02
Hello,
I've been looking around for some simple legit cheats and stumbled across Hexui, the 3 days cheat access for the small price was very hooking and got me into trying out this cheat.

Now to the review:

Aim & Triggerbot: 9.5/10
Everything super easy configurable in the config cloud in the forum, great for legit play, quality triggerbot. Some thing I miss that other providers have is silent aim (For Snipers & pistols focused), I dont really think that the developers of hexui are interested in this else it would be added a long time ago but you still have enough settings to make something good out of it.

Sound ESP & Bhop: 10/10
Sound ESP is a unique feature and not something you see in every other provider, its very great for legit play and a way better alternative for basic ESP, bhop is doing its job without any problems.

Injection: 10/10
Its as simple as counting down to 3, two clicks and the cheat is already up.

Configs & Configcloud: 10/10
Very simple and clean made, you can change your config while being ingame without restarting the cheat, no difficulty for new people.

Overall: 10/10
Hexui is one of the greatest cheats i've been trying out now and im definetly gonna come back again, also the support is fast and the community is nice.
30-Apr-16, 23:10
Thanks for the review dude Smile
and thanks for the game earlier was fun dude Big Grin

<3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)