Current time: 20-Apr-24, 16:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Zazu's review after 1 year
01-May-16, 21:41 (This post was last modified: 01-May-16 21:43 by Zazu.)
Hello all Smile ive been using hexui for quite some time and ive decided to write a review on the cheat.

The cheat in general is far the best cheat ive used in my cs time. Ive used many but hexui stands out because of the security and the flexability of the cheat. The cheat has gotten so much better and it still progresses to be better after the hard work put into the cheat. Ive grown so much onto the cheat that ive decided to purchase the exclusive if i get chosen. Ive used this cheat on my main account with 1000 hours. I havent gotten a ban or ow and it is truley one of the best secure cheats you can get.

The hexui community is a very unique and loving group. Everyday I get on hexui and see members of hexui helping other members if they can, and I see menalix, division and the rest of the hexui staff helping out so much to their best ability to help the people in need. Its also amazing to see just fun convos people have with the staff and other members. I love the events that happen as well such as the video editing contest, which i participated in and was fueled by the hexui community.

All in all, I give this cheat a 9.7/10

Thanks so much menalix and hexui staff for holding this special community strong!
01-May-16, 21:52
<3 np

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)