Current time: 29-Mar-24, 15:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Would you use the cheat on your main for a month?
05-May-16, 14:15
Im going to risk it for 1 month, I will get a smurf after that.

but would you do it? xp
05-May-16, 14:17
ofc i would #sellout SeemsGood

to be fair only you can answer that question, what do you got to lose if you wait untill you have the smurf vs. if you don't and figure it out Smile
05-May-16, 16:41
I have been playing on my main for over 4 months or so and I love it hexui suits my type of play and it is very legit at the same time while giving you an edge, hope this helps Smile
05-May-16, 17:08
I do play on my main already, but I don't really have many skins on it so it's not a massive deal
05-May-16, 17:27
(05-May-16 17:08)Yannick123 Wrote:  I don't really have many skins on it so it's not a massive deal

I have 0 skins on my main, I just don't want a VAC ban on my main account.
05-May-16, 18:38
I've cheated on my main for 4 years. Still haven't been caught. I just can't be bothered to play on other accounts. One day, when I get caught, I'll just start a new main. It'll be painful, but I don't like having multiple accounts that I'm concentrating on at once.
10-May-16, 04:43
(05-May-16 16:41)johnjohnson Wrote:  I have been playing on my main for over 4 months or so and I love it hexui suits my type of play and it is very legit at the same time while giving you an edge, hope this helps Smile

Mind if I ask what type of settings you run?
Legit?

I'm looking to purchase service, but I'm really looking for legit use.
By that I mean, no walls, no rage hacking, just some slight aim assistance, I want to be able to do the rest. I tend to spazz with my hand a lot, and thats why I want aim assitance.

But then I again, you don't want to have severe aim assistance, that would be too obvious on Overwatch, what would you recommend?
10-May-16, 05:53
(10-May-16 04:43)avo Wrote:  
(05-May-16 16:41)johnjohnson Wrote:  I have been playing on my main for over 4 months or so and I love it hexui suits my type of play and it is very legit at the same time while giving you an edge, hope this helps Smile

Legit?

By that I mean, no walls, no rage hacking, just some slight aim assistance, I want to be able to do the rest. I tend to spazz with my hand a lot, and thats why I want aim assitance.

But then I again, you don't want to have severe aim assistance, that would be too obvious on Overwatch, what would you recommend?

We don't offer walls Smile you can browse the settings sub forum when you have bought and import someone who made legit settings with the click of a button
10-May-16, 17:01
(10-May-16 05:53)Division Wrote:  
(10-May-16 04:43)avo Wrote:  

Legit?

We don't offer walls Smile you can browse the settings sub forum when you have bought and import someone who made legit settings with the click of a button

Wouldn't ESP be "wall hacking"? as in seeing people through walls? Also is there a skin changer?
Gosh I wish I had 1-2 hours with a trial version before I made full purchase.
The fee for 3 day trial is just not justifiable for me.
10-May-16, 18:47
(10-May-16 05:53)Division Wrote:  Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCP4bHvquzc
How SoundESP works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpeb9OVsrxs

Going to remove the other quotes haha*

Thanks for the video, and does the "aimbot" work like aim assistance, where you hover your cursor close, and it snaps to the person?
10-May-16, 18:52
(10-May-16 18:47)avo Wrote:  
(10-May-16 05:53)Division Wrote:  Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCP4bHvquzc

Thanks for the video, and does the "aimbot" work like aim assistance, where you hover your cursor close, and it snaps to the person?

Yes it does (it disables itself when it reaches the target) if you want it to be like an normal aimbot you can enable a setting called "Aimbot Stick"
10-May-16, 19:08
(10-May-16 18:52)Division Wrote:  

Yes it does (it disables itself when it reaches the target) if you want it to be like an normal aimbot you can enable a setting called "Aimbot Stick"

You sir have won!
I will be purchasing today.

May I be befriend you on skype? I want to make youtube videos about the hack, and what not. I really want to get involved in the community.
10-May-16, 19:10
(10-May-16 19:08)avo Wrote:  
(10-May-16 18:52)Division Wrote:  

You sir have won!
I will be purchasing today.

May I be befriend you on skype? I want to make youtube videos about the hack, and what not. I really want to get involved in the community.

You have betters odds catching me in the shoutbox on the forum etc. Smile
26-May-16, 05:46
(05-May-16 18:38)Khariz Wrote:  I've cheated on my main for 4 years. Still haven't been caught. I just can't be bothered to play on other accounts. One day, when I get caught, I'll just start a new main. It'll be painful, but I don't like having multiple accounts that I'm concentrating on at once.

how do you even survived 4 years mate?
26-May-16, 07:24
Got 2k worth of stuff on my main and 3k hrs on CSGO. I dont think im gonna risk it
26-May-16, 08:13
(26-May-16 05:46)dee Wrote:  
(05-May-16 18:38)Khariz Wrote:  I've cheated on my main for 4 years. Still haven't been caught. I just can't be bothered to play on other accounts. One day, when I get caught, I'll just start a new main. It'll be painful, but I don't like having multiple accounts that I'm concentrating on at once.

Honestly, its like I have a sixth sense for when a ban wave is coming. It always seems to happen when I'm taking a break, or I'm super busy at work, and it misses me. I hop from site to site when a site is having a long time with no detection. That's how I wound up here. Good track record.
26-May-16, 11:29
(26-May-16 08:13)Khariz Wrote:  
(26-May-16 05:46)dee Wrote:  

Honestly, its like I have a sixth sense for when a ban wave is coming. It always seems to happen when I'm taking a break, or I'm super busy at work, and it misses me. I hop from site to site when a site is having a long time with no detection. That's how I wound up here. Good track record.
dont jinx yourself
27-May-16, 13:28
Currently playing on my main bought 1 month no ban soo far 1week

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)