Current time: 05-May-24, 15:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Questions before i buy today
05-May-16, 19:26
I have a few question before i purchase
1. ESEA only has sound ESP right? so no other feature works but that?

2. AS ive been reading on the forums about faceit, the aimbot is dangerous to use on there correct?

3. Is the Aimbot safe to use on CEVO? or is it dangerous as faceit?

ESEA CEVO and Faceit are the only things i really care about and i want to know what i can and cant use on each one in specifics. And is there is a link to that or something just link me im new here Big Grin
05-May-16, 19:29
(05-May-16 19:26)Tritons Wrote:  I have a few question before i purchase
1. ESEA only has sound ESP right? so no other feature works but that?

2. AS ive been reading on the forums about faceit, the aimbot is dangerous to use on there correct?

3. Is the Aimbot safe to use on CEVO? or is it dangerous as faceit?

ESEA CEVO and Faceit are the only things i really care about and i want to know what i can and cant use on each one in specifics. And is there is a link to that or something just link me im new here Big Grin

Hey,

1) I wouldn't recommend it for ESEA because there anti cheat runs 24/7.

2) If you use the correct settings you will not be banned on FaceIt. (We are adding a safe mode for FaceIt soon).

3) Cevo is not a problem just have some settings that people will not think your hacking.

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos
05-May-16, 19:39 (This post was last modified: 05-May-16 19:40 by Tritons.)
Holy shit that was a fast reply! hmmmmm i think ill chill on CEVO with this until a faceit update comes out and somemore stuff comes out on ESEA for it. Thnks mna

ANd one more think what works on ESL?
05-May-16, 19:43
(05-May-16 19:39)Tritons Wrote:  Holy shit that was a fast reply! hmmmmm i think ill chill on CEVO with this until a faceit update comes out and somemore stuff comes out on ESEA for it. Thnks mna

ANd one more think what works on ESL?

esl status is the same as esea Smile
05-May-16, 20:14
Ahhhhh ok thanks guys!!! definate ganna try this

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)