Current time: 05-May-24, 18:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
vac?
05-May-16, 22:03 (This post was last modified: 05-May-16 22:04 by roi29111.)
1.i want to use this,however i dont want to get vac banned.is the hack undetected and updated regulary?

2.is there an option to adjust the setting of the hack to more "legit" way?.(i mean by one click because i always mess up with the setting,some of them i dont understand how to adjust... )
05-May-16, 22:05
1. Yes undetected since 17th April 2015 Smile

2. We have people posting about their settings explaining what they are ment for, they can be imported by the click of 1 button, alternatively we also have a detailed documenation about each settings value, and you can't do anything "bad" in terms of vac with settings
05-May-16, 22:10
(05-May-16 22:05)Division Wrote:  1. Yes undetected since 17th April 2015 Smile

2. We have people posting about their settings explaining what they are ment for, they can be imported by the click of 1 button, alternatively we also have a detailed documenation about each settings value, and you can't do anything "bad" in terms of vac with settings

wow that was quick thank you,can you send me a suggested setting you think
will do best? (so i wont get reported or overwatched)
05-May-16, 23:16
(05-May-16 22:10)roi29111 Wrote:  
(05-May-16 22:05)Division Wrote:  1. Yes undetected since 17th April 2015 Smile

wow that was quick thank you,can you send me a suggested setting you think
will do best? (so i wont get reported or overwatched)
We have a settings section where people advertise their own settings , you can find legit , semi legit , rage settings there , that section unlocks once you bought the cheat.
05-May-16, 23:28
thank you for your answer.
05-May-16, 23:52
Don't worry about safety, and about setting. This aimbot is really legit. And you will be able to find a lot if good settings, or make yours easily Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)