Current time: 20-Apr-24, 05:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My review of Hexui | Stride
10-May-16, 02:39
Hello guys, it's been approaching nearly 6 months since I have started using HexUI, and I have quite a bit to share with you all. Here goes -

Community - 10/10
Well, what can I say. It's been phenomenal for me. I haven't once encountered an occasion where I was unable to resolve my problem via the help from the chatbox or forum posts. The admins (Menalix and Divison) take great care of their customers and are just really down-to-earth. They do not feed you false information, and suggesting from the recent events, they do not cover up their flaws either. I think it's great that this platform has this level of transparency between the customer and the provider.

Audio Assistance (SoundESP) - 9.5/10
Again, a great and unique feature provided by HexUI. It's reliable, overpowered and yet subtle against overwatch at the same time. For starters, of course, it takes a good amount of time to adapt this great feature into your gameplay, but trust me, it's well worth it. It has not only helped me drastically improve my game sense, it has also helped me in clutch situations, giving you ever so slightly the upper hand every time. Moreover, this kind of 'wallhack' is probably the least of blatant, as you are not physically scanning through walls visually to find out where your opponents are, but more so that the cheat does the whole process for you. In fact, soundESP would technically be even better in some situations. For example, you will be able to have an idea of an incoming threat that may be on its way to backstab you, that you may never see with just an ordinary wallhack.

Aim Assistance (Aimbot) - 10/10
Reliable and customizable would be how I describe it. Great flexibility, such as FOV (Field-of-vision), RCS amount, Smooth, and the all-new stick/non-stick feature. This allows you to adjust the feature to the way you like it, for all occasions. You can make it as blatant as you want (rage hacking), or as subtle as you'd like for a minimal chance for an overwatch ban. Reliable as well, and it's been improving day-by-day, as the great new 'nearest bone' feature has just peeked my interest for some great sniper rifle plays.

B-hop - 9/10
Personally, I do not use this, as I don't really have a use for this. But I'm sure there can't be a way this feature would be bad in anyways, as it is simply a script that helps one jump around... right?

Compatibility - 8/10
I would say this is probably the biggest dropoff for Hexui in my opinion. However, this is minimal and really, it doesn't stand out as a blaring flaw. Being undetected for CEVO and normal matchmaking is great, but personally, it would be great if it could extend its services towards ESEA and FACEIT.

Detection - 10/10
No vac-ban = no complaints. Played probably over 1k hours across all my accounts for ~6 months now. Not a single case of vac ban. In my opinion, that's beyond what I expected when I first purchased this cheat. Having been using other private and public cheats for CS:GO, I would say that this is probably one of the first times where I felt safe using a cheat without having to constantly worry about being vac-banned in the process.

That's it from me. Hope this review may have sparked anyone's interest if you're just passing by searching for a reliable cheat. I couldn't say for myself that this is the absolute best cheat out there, but I could say one thing - I am more than satisfied for the quality of the content and the effort this team has put into the cheat, and I feel like my money has been well spent.

xoxo Stride
10-May-16, 03:00
Damn that's nice to hear after all the late hours lately, thank you so much.
Faceit is actually ud just only with low settings,
we're implementing a 'faceit mode' for our settings so you can't configure anything wrong for that Smile

thanks for taking the time to write this review man Smile
10-May-16, 04:43
(10-May-16 03:00)Division Wrote:  Damn that's nice to hear after all the late hours lately, thank you so much.
we're implementing a 'faceit mode' for our settings so you can't configure anything wrong for that Smile

Division putting in work Wink

And didn't know FACEIT is UD, I always thought it wasn't since everyone's complaining how they get banned on FACEIT, haha.
10-May-16, 05:54
(10-May-16 04:43)stride Wrote:  
(10-May-16 03:00)Division Wrote:  Damn that's nice to hear after all the late hours lately, thank you so much.

Division putting in work Wink

And didn't know FACEIT is UD, I always thought it wasn't since everyone's complaining how they get banned on FACEIT, haha.

Yes i will post in the face it anti cheat section in a few

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)