Current time: 02-May-24, 13:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Avoiding Ban on Main
15-May-16, 02:57
I am interested in cheating on a secondary account, just to have some fun and mess around strictly in valve's match making. Although, this would be my first time cheating in csgo so I have a couple of questions regarding bans, as I want to avoid a ban on my main account due to the large inventory I possess.

If I cheat on the same computer my main is on with a secondary account, is there any chance of my main being affected and/or Vacced? If so, what is the best way to avoid this risk? Should I use an older computer and a vpn to avoid any risk of my main being banned?

Thanks.
15-May-16, 03:01
Hi,
If you cheat on your smurf, you'll not be banned on your main. Just be sure you haven't the same phone number linked to both accounts.
If you only play valve mathmaking, you'll never have issue Wink
15-May-16, 03:02
(15-May-16 02:57)Dynomonkey Wrote:  I am interested in cheating on a secondary account, just to have some fun and mess around strictly in valve's match making. Although, this would be my first time cheating in csgo so I have a couple of questions regarding bans, as I want to avoid a ban on my main account due to the large inventory I possess.

If I cheat on the same computer my main is on with a secondary account, is there any chance of my main being affected and/or Vacced? If so, what is the best way to avoid this risk? Should I use an older computer and a vpn to avoid any risk of my main being banned?

Thanks.

there's 2 things
1. Don't use prime or the mobile app auth on both accounts (required)
2. Don't use the same email for both accounts (recommend)

Then you will be good Smile
17-May-16, 03:22
(15-May-16 03:02)Division Wrote:  
(15-May-16 02:57)Dynomonkey Wrote:  I am interested in cheating on a secondary account, just to have some fun and mess around strictly in valve's match making. Although, this would be my first time cheating in csgo so I have a couple of questions regarding bans, as I want to avoid a ban on my main account due to the large inventory I possess.

Thanks.

there's 2 things

What is prime?
17-May-16, 03:50
(17-May-16 03:22)Surizon Wrote:  

Thanks.

there's 2 things

What is prime?

Plenty of stuff on google on thatSmile
17-May-16, 10:33
(17-May-16 03:22)Surizon Wrote:  What is prime?

The thing where you link up your phone number to your steam account
17-May-16, 11:42
if use your cell phone onr you main but not on your alt i think your fine , and dont use the same email no ?
correct me if i am wrong
17-May-16, 18:54
(17-May-16 03:50)Division Wrote:  
(17-May-16 03:22)Surizon Wrote:  

Thanks.

there's 2 things

What is prime?

Plenty of stuff on google on thatSmile

Do you mean prime account matchmaking?
19-May-16, 17:31
i did read some other stuff about running cc cleaner and removing certain lines from steam, is this all bs?
19-May-16, 17:44 (This post was last modified: 19-May-16 17:44 by jLOL.)
you can always do that ccleaner stuff but I've played like more than 6months with hexui and my main has never been banned. So you shouldnt worry too much Smile. I am using the same email aswell but I dont know about the prime thingy Tongue.
20-May-16, 09:00 (This post was last modified: 20-May-16 09:00 by knettergat.)
Still doubting if it's usefull. I'm global elite myself, playing multtiple lans and ending up in the middle or top. Having a kid soon so i'lll be less good, just thinking to buy the lan cheat and only use it when it's really needed so the changes of being vacced are low. I would relaly like to see an option where you can simply improve your own aim by a certain %.
20-May-16, 09:27
(20-May-16 09:00)knettergat Wrote:  Still doubting if it's usefull. I'm global elite myself, playing multtiple lans and ending up in the middle or top. Having a kid soon so i'lll be less good, just thinking to buy the lan cheat and only use it when it's really needed so the changes of being vacced are low. I would relaly like to see an option where you can simply improve your own aim by a certain %.

You can basically already do that, just make your settings really legit. Choosing low FOV and high smooth is basically just an aim assist
20-May-16, 09:54
(20-May-16 09:27)Yannick123 Wrote:  
(20-May-16 09:00)knettergat Wrote:  Still doubting if it's usefull. I'm global elite myself, playing multtiple lans and ending up in the middle or top. Having a kid soon so i'lll be less good, just thinking to buy the lan cheat and only use it when it's really needed so the changes of being vacced are low. I would relaly like to see an option where you can simply improve your own aim by a certain %.

You can basically already do that, just make your settings really legit. Choosing low FOV and high smooth is basically just an aim assist

and the aimbot key to left mouse?
20-May-16, 13:16
(20-May-16 09:54)knettergat Wrote:  
(20-May-16 09:27)Yannick123 Wrote:  

and the aimbot key to left mouse?

Yes if you want

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)