Current time: 28-Mar-24, 22:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
[Review] After Few days of use
15-May-16, 12:38 (This post was last modified: 15-May-16 12:43 by Cythun.)
Well, i'm experienced in cheating, my review will be oriented on features and points that disturb me or not, i took 3 days trial and will take a 6 month once i'll be able because i really love Hexui.

Website Related

Usage : 10/10

Well, i have a lot of things that i like on Hexui.
Cloud Config is cool and easy to use, i was able to perfectly set every settings by myself and under 10 minutes, everything is well explained on the guide and you can press panic key to import cloud setting in-game, i found this REALLY cool.

Point number 2 about usage is to be able to import directly settings made by someone else, i find this useful for people who don't know how to make legit settings Smile

Support and access : 10/10

i had no issue with the access, or use, everything is well explained in general, access is instant (unlike some providers).

i had no troubles with the hack but i saw that the forum help most people and the community isn't bad.

Features

General configuration : 9/10

Everything is configurable as you like and on the fly, Aimbot snap too much => Put Aimbot smooth higher and press panic key.

That's why i like Hexui, you do what you want when you want. you don't have to restart hack to change settings or edit a .ini file.

Aimbot : 9/10

Well, it's pretty well built, close to perfection tho, but i had few issues where my crosshair would go freak with 3Fov 35smooth , but in general this is cool, you can set any bone you want, or aim at the closest bone from crosshair. you can choose if your crosshair stick to the enemy or not, Settings are pretty open and you're altmost able to do what you want.

RCS : 9/10

Nothing much to say, it do it's job, well randomized (tried a lot of time on a wall to check my configs) the only thing that i would liked is a RCS smooth, sometimes i had weird behavior with RCS but nothing fishy at all, just never set it a 10/10 but 6/5, you'll just have to control by yourself a bit.

Sound ESP : 10/10

i used a sound ESP once a long time ago and I LOVE THIS FEATURE.
it's less obvious than a wallhack, gives a lot of info if you're used to.
This feature is well done on Hexui, you can set the pitch, volume and Minimum beep distance, and it NEVER fails, i never had issue with it.

Triggerbot : 9/10

The Hexui Triggerbot is amazing, but the reason that i give 9/10 is because it's not 100% accurate, i have no problem with that.

there's a lot of configurable things (Aftershot time, delay, Pause, Key)

Bhop : 10/10

Bhop is cool, i don't have much to say, i use it, it's legit so it's ok. i checked velocity, it's not like every bhop script offered by providers from [insert here C/P P2C provider] which is unlegit because of velocity stuck at maximum.

Security : NA/10

Im not here since a long time, just took a 3 day trial because i wanted to try it since im looking for hack that i would use for leagues and for a long time.

Im actually using it on MM/CEVO and i had no problems so far, i didn't checked detection, i saw it was ESEA UD (for sound ESP) i checked in case and saw that people were not able to use it anymore. since i only play legit on ESEA, that's not a problem (and for the price ... meh)

Overall thoughts

Hexui is a good legit hack which can be used on most of leagues (CEVO/Faceit/MM) , i don't use it on ESL since ESL is bullshit and because of the "Anti-cheat" (Let's call it rootkit ok.) but it will follow you on most of league and Matchmaking game.

Hexui suit any player from any ranks, community is cool and mods/admins are nice and it's a pleasure to be on the forum.

if i could choose between multiple hack providers, i would choose Hexui Wink

Good luck have fun with it if you choose to try it, you won't be disappointed.
15-May-16, 14:03
Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review bro SeemsGood
15-May-16, 14:06
(15-May-16 14:03)Division Wrote:  Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review bro SeemsGood

No Problem SeemsGood

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)