Current time: 18-Apr-24, 04:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
Detection.
28-Aug-14, 22:34
So, I know there's always a risk when using cheats.
I used to use Organner years ago and haven't really played since.
I Heard so many good things about Hexui but my only problem is the Detections.
So my question is how safe would Hexui be for me?

Best regards
V3x.
28-Aug-14, 22:43
we have had 2 detections in the last 8 months Smile
28-Aug-14, 22:47 (This post was last modified: 28-Aug-14 22:48 by V3x.)
Thats not bad!
What about legit Accounts being banned.
I heard somewhere people using cheat on one account and the main account being banned too?

Edit: Nice to see a fellow Dane!
28-Aug-14, 23:13
(28-Aug-14 22:47)V3x Wrote:  Thats not bad!
I heard somewhere people using cheat on one account and the main account being banned too?

never heard anyone getting banned on an account they havnt cheated on
29-Aug-14, 00:03
i think thats a lie tbh.. but what do i know xD
29-Aug-14, 00:04
Its probably from when someone have a usn journal entry from a detected cheat and then log onto their main thinking its all good because they dont start the cheat while on the main.
29-Aug-14, 00:15
(29-Aug-14 00:04)iCheat Wrote:  Its probably from when someone have a usn journal entry from a detected cheat and then log onto their main thinking its all good because they dont start the cheat while on the main.

Could you explain further?
Thanks.
29-Aug-14, 07:15
(29-Aug-14 00:15)V3x Wrote:  
(29-Aug-14 00:04)iCheat Wrote:  Its probably from when someone have a usn journal entry from a detected cheat and then log onto their main thinking its all good because they dont start the cheat while on the main.

Thanks.

I'm a new member here so I guess this'll be my first post.

Well, I had a computer that was incompatible with a hack I bought a few months ago, so I never ended up cheating, and decided to play legitly for a couple weeks-months. I eventually ended up getting vac-banned and that was the last ban-wave of many cheats. People were getting banned for simply having cheats on their computer! Whether or not they used it. My advice would be have two separate computers, or user-accounts. I'm not guaranteeing that the user-account thing would help, though. Steam/VAC happens to scan through your computer when you don't know.
29-Aug-14, 08:54
(29-Aug-14 07:15)Black Rayne Wrote:  
(29-Aug-14 00:15)V3x Wrote:  

Thanks.

I'm a new member here so I guess this'll be my first post.

Well, I had a computer that was incompatible with a hack I bought a few months ago, so I never ended up cheating, and decided to play legitly for a couple weeks-months. I eventually ended up getting vac-banned and that was the last ban-wave of many cheats. People were getting banned for simply having cheats on their computer! Whether or not they used it. My advice would be have two separate computers, or user-accounts. I'm not guaranteeing that the user-account thing would help, though. Steam/VAC happens to scan through your computer when you don't know.

Yeah vac is super aggresive ..

Welcome to OP
29-Aug-14, 11:40 (This post was last modified: 29-Aug-14 11:41 by Silvera.)
(28-Aug-14 23:13)Division dreamers Wrote:  
(28-Aug-14 22:47)V3x Wrote:  Thats not bad!

never heard anyone getting banned on an account they havnt cheated on

With the detection of another hack, I got detected on my smurf. Shut down everything, of course, deleted the hack, and logged on my main - banned. Other smurf - banned. So it happens. :s

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)