Current time: 24-Apr-24, 18:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Honest review after a few weeks of use.
21-May-16, 10:08 (This post was last modified: 21-May-16 10:08 by Sora.)
Hi, this will be a very honest review about my personal experience with hexui.

aimbot : 9/10 -> It does it's job, you can configure it how you want and make it look legit or blatant, it could use some improvement.

RCS : 10/10 -> Very easy to customize, you can make it look legit if you stream or play at lan.

triggerbot : 5/10 -> Im going to be honest, I had a really bad experience with the triggerbot, its incross, sometimes it will miss things it shouldn't.

SoundESP : 10/10 -> Does it's job and you can configure it how you want, really useful and legit for clutch situations or killing an annoying lurk.

BHOP : 10/10 it will make the anime bhop weebs blush.

Security : 5/10 -> I didn't got VAC'd while I was using it, and it holds it's ground in 3rd party anti-cheats such as cevo, faceit (if you use the right configs), esl. But I have to give it 5/10 because of the forum database dump (I heard its fixed now), it also has a HUGE userbase.

Community : 10/10 -> I met alot of great people, and I had alot of fun playing with them.

Support : 11/10 -> its beyond great, whenever there was a problem with my config I almost got instant help from other members or admins, I also have to congratulate Menalix for : updating the cheat when its needed, fixing the forum's security, etc.

Price : 11/10 -> it should be worth more, price is to low lmao.

Final thoughts : If you are looking for a cheap cheat to play legit, with a great community and an awsome coder, then this is it!
21-May-16, 11:54
Thanks for the review man Smile
21-May-16, 15:13
Nice review. Tongue
21-May-16, 17:01
Cool review (y)
25-May-16, 13:09
Nice review, short and to the point!
I do too agree with that the price is way to low for the quality of the cheat and support you get here.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)