Current time: 19-Apr-24, 11:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Thread Closed 
Paid with PayPal (more than 20 min ago) - still no access.
23-May-16, 18:07
Can admins, please look in to it ?
Posting here, because PM didn't get answered and since I wanted to try 3 day access - time is the matter.
Thank you!
23-May-16, 18:11
same problem, I paid like an hour ago
23-May-16, 18:29
(23-May-16 18:11)DynastyBox Wrote:  same problem, I paid like an hour ago

Just got PM from one of the admins.
Says: "the owner looks in to it" - guess I'll wait a little bit longer ...
23-May-16, 18:33
Yep we're looking into it, please remain patient.
23-May-16, 18:56
(23-May-16 18:33)Division Wrote:  Yep we're looking into it, please remain patient.

While we have you here.
When & if you'll be able to provide me with access, if I decide to go and subscribe for another time period - should I be anticipating same problem arise again ?
Thanks for replying !
23-May-16, 19:06
Same problem right here
23-May-16, 19:08
(23-May-16 18:56)Stingray Wrote:  
(23-May-16 18:33)Division Wrote:  Yep we're looking into it, please remain patient.

While we have you here.
When & if you'll be able to provide me with access, if I decide to go and subscribe for another time period - should I be anticipating same problem arise again ?
Thanks for replying !

no it seem to me it happened during a few hours today only.
But i'm awaiting response from menalix
23-May-16, 19:19 (This post was last modified: 23-May-16 19:41 by DynastyBox.)
sigh
23-May-16, 20:26
OK, guys - you have 3 "satisfied" customers so far, which paid for (from what I understand) for VIP forum access, I also understand you have some kind of glitch with PayPal (You claiming only happening today) - the right thing would be grant us a VIP access, while you working on whatever issue you having with PayPal.
I did send you my transaction number and the amount I paid for 3 day access. Allow me to see what your product its all about.
Waiting here in "limbo" - its not a good start & sign for me to start a lengthy subscription with you.
Hope you understand.
Thanks!
23-May-16, 20:38
I'm having the same problem. Return customer here! thanks in advance! have transaction ID upon request.
23-May-16, 20:43
Please be patient...
23-May-16, 20:46
(23-May-16 20:26)Stingray Wrote:  OK, guys - you have 3 "satisfied" customers so far, which paid for (from what I understand) for VIP forum access, I also understand you have some kind of glitch with PayPal (You claiming only happening today) - the right thing would be grant us a VIP access, while you working on whatever issue you having with PayPal.
I did send you my transaction number and the amount I paid for 3 day access. Allow me to see what your product its all about.
Waiting here in "limbo" - its not a good start & sign for me to start a lengthy subscription with you.
Hope you understand.
Thanks!

I agree but I can't really verify anything as I don't have access to the paypal account, only the owner does and he's not home before later
it only did happen today seems to me like it occured somewhere around 3 hours ago
23-May-16, 20:52
(23-May-16 20:46)Division Wrote:  I agree but I can't really verify anything as I don't have access to the paypal account, only the owner does and he's not home before later
it only did happen today seems to me like it occured somewhere around 3 hours ago

Understandable.
People who send you a PM with transaction number and affected by this glitch - allow us access, and when the owner will be available (I truly hope sometime today) verify transaction record with what he or she has on his PayPal account, people who didn't pay and send you a PM with bogus transaction number (I doubt it) - at that time simply remove access for them.
Its a bit complicated and requires extra work and attention to detail - but its not your customers fault.
At the time, when I purchased access to your product - no warning was given what you experiencing problem with PayPal transactions at the time.
23-May-16, 21:00
same problem...need help please ????
23-May-16, 21:01
(23-May-16 20:52)Stingray Wrote:  
(23-May-16 20:46)Division Wrote:  I agree but I can't really verify anything as I don't have access to the paypal account, only the owner does and he's not home before later

Understandable.
People who send you a PM with transaction number and affected by this glitch - allow us access, and when the owner will be available (I truly hope sometime today) verify transaction record with what he or she has on his PayPal account, people who didn't pay and send you a PM with bogus transaction number (I doubt it) - at that time simply remove access for them.
Its a bit complicated and requires extra work and attention to detail - but its not your customers fault.
At the time, when I purchased access to your product - no warning was given what you experiencing problem with PayPal transactions at the time.

No can't do that however I will be able to give you some extra time once this is resolved
23-May-16, 21:04
(23-May-16 21:00)wladtarassenko Wrote:  same problem...need help please ????

Apparently only one person who can help us (I hope), and he / she is not available at the moment.
So, welcome to the club !
27-May-16, 04:00
I also am in this issue. Paid earlier today and still no activation.
27-May-16, 07:12
(23-May-16 21:01)Division Wrote:  

Understandable.

No can't do that however I will be able to give you some extra time once this is resolved

I sent a really important email to you guys could you please look at it.
27-May-16, 11:41
(27-May-16 07:12)wotip Wrote:  
(23-May-16 21:01)Division Wrote:  

Understandable.

I sent a really important email to you guys could you please look at it.

You didn't send it to me atleast

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed