Current time: 14-May-24, 10:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Pricing?
30-Aug-14, 02:22
Looking to purchase this, got a couple of questions.

1) Is this bound to one account? Or just my PC? Cause I've got like 10 accounts to hack on.

2) Can you only get banned using this if you get overwatched?

3) How come some places say it's 8 euros a month, but on the purchase page it's 10?

Thanks in advance.
30-Aug-14, 05:58 (This post was last modified: 30-Aug-14 05:58 by BobTheSnail.)
I'm new here, but hopefully I can be a bit of help.

1) I saw a section for HWID resets, so it probably is limited to one computer at a time.
2) As with any hack there's a chance of detection from anticheat systems, but while it's undetected and as long as you remember to clear out your USN journal, overwatch should be your main concern. From what I understand, everything is uniquely coded and there are unique builds/loaders/whatever it's called for each person that are generated Hexui serverside. Mena is obviously trying his best to keep the hack undetected.
3) I'm not sure about this, was wondering myself.

Hope that helps.
30-Aug-14, 08:32
Thanks for the help, but wtf is a USN journal?

Sounds like something you need to immigrate to the USA.
30-Aug-14, 08:36 (This post was last modified: 30-Aug-14 08:38 by Division.)
(30-Aug-14 02:22)Spyro Wrote:  Looking to purchase this, got a couple of questions.

1) Is this bound to one account? Or just my PC? Cause I've got like 10 accounts to hack on.

2) Can you only get banned using this if you get overwatched?

3) How come some places say it's 8 euros a month, but on the purchase page it's 10?

Thanks in advance.

1. no its not its bound to one computer.
2. you CAN get banned by overwatch but I havn't heard someone who did so yet.
3. Because we had it priced at 8€ then increased price to 10€ so it havnt been corrected everywhere yet, sorry.

usn journal or Update Sequence Number Journal
is something that records changes made to your computer, such as installing cheats for example

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)