Current time: 05-May-24, 14:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
About the Undetection in the CSGO hack
23-May-16, 22:23
Hello, my question is about the detection in this hack, you say it works with other anti cheat programs like ESEA which all sound great and what Im looking for, my question is with the ESEA one it says only sound-esp does this mean the sound hack only works with this? And are there any others it will have problems with?

Thank you,

Regards Canada
23-May-16, 22:33
Hey yes that's what it means, but you can't use it since they made it run 24/7 i think.
We'll look into esea at some point in the future, currently we're working on faceit.
23-May-16, 22:36 (This post was last modified: 23-May-16 22:38 by Canada.)
Okay thanks very much, would you have to disable the other options before launching into an esea or is the sound hack automatic or separate to the standard MM hack? Sorry if these sound like stupid questions I was just a tad confused on how the sound esp only worked if its apart of the hack.

Also does it work on Gameface?
23-May-16, 22:41
(23-May-16 22:36)Canada Wrote:  Okay thanks very much, would you have to disable the other options before launching into an esea or is the sound hack automatic or separate to the standard MM hack? Sorry if these sound like stupid questions I was just a tad confused on how the sound esp only worked if its apart of the hack.

We don't recomend playing on esea as it is right now.

What anticheat does gameface use?
23-May-16, 22:44
(23-May-16 22:41)Division Wrote:  
(23-May-16 22:36)Canada Wrote:  Okay thanks very much, would you have to disable the other options before launching into an esea or is the sound hack automatic or separate to the standard MM hack? Sorry if these sound like stupid questions I was just a tad confused on how the sound esp only worked if its apart of the hack.

We don't recomend playing on esea as it is right now.

What anticheat does gameface use?

https://www.gamefaceleague.com/reperio.php

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)