Current time: 19-Apr-24, 07:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
[Review] Error's Review after 6 months of use
24-May-16, 07:57 (This post was last modified: 24-May-16 23:31 by Error.)
Hello, I am Error and these are my thoughts and opinions on Hexui.
See TL;DR at the bottom of the review

Description
I've been a member of Hexui for almost half a year now, during this period it has had it's ups and downs but generally did a great job at providing me with my cheating needs.

First I want to say that it's difficult to review a cheat like Hexui, since it's constantly updating and by the time you're reading this the cheat has probably already been updated to an even better cheat.
I also think it's difficult to review Hexui because I've never used any other cheat providers for CS:GO, so I am unable to compare.

The Cheat
Hexui's aimbot is Reliable and very well configurable, it works best as a legit aimbot but could be used as a rage hack, And there certainly are settings you'll be satisfied with. I have had some problems with the aimbot in the past, these problems all seem to have been fixed though.
The Recoil Control System works very well, It can easily be configured to be stronger or weaker and is certainly one of my favourite features within Hexui.
The triggerbot is not a feature I used very often, although I wish I did. It's highly configurable so you'll probably be satisfied with it once you've played around with the settings.

SoundESP is one of Hexui's most unique features, I think it's the best way to cheat yourself some game sense. There have been times where I preferred to use and when I preferred not to use it, as it is useful and legit but also quite annoying.
BHOP is a feature I can't say much about. It works well.. and is legit if used right.

Security: It supports a handful of leagues that you can find on the product page.
there's currently a lot of controversy about Hexui being detected on FaceIt or not, but from what i read the current aimbot works okay on it and it's already announced that an update will most likely come that helps you create settings for FaceIt.
I've seen quite a lot of people stream with Hexui, and seeing the possibilities Hexui offers with configuration; I think that Hexui can be used to stream.

Hexui's configuration is great, you can easily configure it as you're testing it which allows you to tweak every single feature until they are all perfect for you.
If you think making your own settings is too much effort you can also import the settings from others. Each feature allows for detailed user-friendly configuration.

The Forum
One of the greatest things about the forum is the support, both staff and community members are always ready to help you with your cheat-related issues. The majority of issues get solved very quickly.

The forum generally has a great community, but just like every community some people are great, and some people are straight up dicks. But I'd say that, for a forum filled with people that cheat on a game, the community is great.

I can't really say anything bad about the staff members besides that they often seem quite unprofessional (which seems to be common in this "line of work"), but I guess that just gives a sense of community.
Division and Menalix seem very passionate about updating the cheat and making it better. And Division and his minions (mods) do a great job of keeping the forum and chat box clean and answering questions in the support section.

TL;DR
The cheat is easy to set up and the features it offers work great and are highly and easy configurable. If you do run in a problem there's an active forum that will help you. You don't have to worry about being banned since the chance of being banned seems very low. And while you're enjoying your way up to global the Hexui staff will be working hard on a new update to make your experience even better.
24-May-16, 23:48
Nice review dude!
25-May-16, 13:10
Nice job on this review Error!
A very sweet indepth coverage of all the features, and I can do nothing but agree!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)