Current time: 19-Apr-24, 23:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
to date status? & question.
30-Mar-14, 16:26
Hi!

Nice website. Interested to know the current state of ESEA and Cevo as I saw no mention? Thanks so much!
30-Mar-14, 16:39
Well we don't support them, but we're undetected on both.
CEVO has first recently been tested, so only 1 week undetection.
But we have been ESEA undetected for 3 months now Smile
30-Mar-14, 16:49
(30-Mar-14 16:39)Menalix Wrote:  Well we don't support them, but we're undetected on both.
CEVO has first recently been tested, so only 1 week undetection.
But we have been ESEA undetected for 3 months now Smile

Great, I am signed up to test w/ you. Heart
30-Mar-14, 16:51
just a matter of time until esea release their banwave Sad
I'm ONLY playing ESEA .. if you would support it i would have bought and tested it.. but my accounts are too old (too scared of loosing them)
so i better stay away. Nice that is has been ud for 3 months, but im sure it is already and they just wait to release the next banwave.

you should probably work on an esea supported version of your trigger which actually SUPPORTS/BYPASSES the most anti cheats and you can get a better price Wink

cheerio
30-Mar-14, 17:00
(30-Mar-14 16:51)killa.tank Wrote:  just a matter of time until esea release their banwave Sad
I'm ONLY playing ESEA .. if you would support it i would have bought and tested it.. but my accounts are too old (too scared of loosing them)
so i better stay away. Nice that is has been ud for 3 months, but im sure it is already and they just wait to release the next banwave.

you should probably work on an esea supported version of your trigger which actually SUPPORTS/BYPASSES the most anti cheats and you can get a better price Wink

cheerio

Well, these "Bypasses" is nothing but hidding the cheat best as possible, we already do that, many providers just choose to advertice with they are ESEA proof to earn money like DC which has got banned many times by ESEA, even they got a so called "ESEA Bypass". The only anti-cheat you would need a bypass mechanism for is EAC3. Else with any other AC it's like fighting a Anti-Virus, stay hidden and avoid signature scans.
We have already survived 2 ban waves Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)