Current time: 07-May-24, 17:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Questions
31-May-16, 19:21
I have been a user for 4 months I believe, did you add any multibone feature on the aimbot? I mean, how can I make the ak shoot in the head if the crosshair is closer to the head and shoot to the chest if the crosshair is closer to the chest? I want to have 2 bones if possible, is there any possibility of that? I don t like when i shoot to the legs and the crosshair goes to the head if bone=6 and so... and if I have bone 4 when i try to hs someone i can t 1 tap him because it goes to the chest. Thankies
31-May-16, 19:59
yes we have a multibone feature, and we're going to change it a little bit in the future mate.

We have an aimspot called "nearest bone" that will just go to the one closest
01-Jun-16, 10:57
And also, back in the days when I was a customer, I tried to play faceit with hexui, but, unfortunately, even with the legitest settings possible, like no RCS, low fov (1-2), legit smooth, no sound esp, no bhop, no triggerbot, I still got banned.
Is there any proof that u can use faceit without receiving a ban? I don't want stories, just proof. Ty
01-Jun-16, 12:23
(01-Jun-16 10:57)newkrrw Wrote:  And also, back in the days when I was a customer, I tried to play faceit with hexui, but, unfortunately, even with the legitest settings possible, like no RCS, low fov (1-2), legit smooth, no sound esp, no bhop, no triggerbot, I still got banned.
Is there any proof that u can use faceit without receiving a ban? I don't want stories, just proof. Ty

Yes there is some people can do it with their settings, we're putting in a thing in the settings so it's 100% for everyone without all the hassle

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)