Current time: 28-Mar-24, 12:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
nister5's honest review.
01-Sep-14, 09:22
Hey everybody, I felt like I needed to make this time to make a review of the Hexui cheat, since I felt it was necessary to let people know the truth!

I will be doing the review with the following format

Ease of Use: 10/10 The ease of use in Hexui, is ridiculously easy. Menalix has made using this cheat so easy, I'm positive a 4th grader can do it. Even if you aren't a computer wizard or some sort, don't worry, I can guarntee you, you will find first starting up the cheat incredibly easy. If not, there is always great support in the private area.

Detection Rate: 9/10 - I'm going to give Hexui a honest detection rate of 9/10. Although some of you may thing Hexui has recently gotten detected, you're right, some members did, but some didn't, including myself. The cheat module it self was not detected at all. It was simply the loader that became detected and I believe only a few from our community was actually detected from VAC. Also keep in mind, the fact that VAC had to singly target Hexui from all the other providers, with this recent VAC ban wave, shows what kind of provider this is and how it is a threat to Valve. From that, I think there has only been 1 or 2 detections since release. So pretty good.

Customization - 8/10 Customization in the trigger bot and sound esp is really good. You can customize the way you want to cheat in a incredible fashion. Of course maybe not so much as cheats featuring unnecessary detected features, but that's about it. Not much to say here.

Staff/Support/Community - 10/10 - There is honestly no way how I feel about the staff and support in this community than ANY other cheat provider I have used. Let's say someone forgets or argues with a staff member on the shoutbox, for example, *cough* *boring* *aimware* would get the ban hammer out and you would be banned from private access of the forums as well as your money. Here it is not that way. Just remember to follow the rules and not CONSTANTLY break rules on shoutbox/on this forum, and everyone should be extremely nice to you.

Features - 9/10 Features are great, just look at the public section what Hexui has to offer.

Overall Performance 9.5/10 - The overall performance of this cheat/ all around community is amazing, especially for it's price. The triggerbot/ sound esp, is really OP. Get used to your own settings, you will be dominating the battlefield, and really won't lose the game, because of you carrying so hard.

On that note, this is my 100% honest review of Hexui.

I hope I could help make a decision!

Cheers
01-Sep-14, 09:39
awesome im glad you enjoy the cheat and the community as much as I do Smile!
02-Sep-14, 04:52
Lovely review tbh Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)