Current time: 07-May-24, 20:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
FaceIt
04-Jun-16, 10:48
So when I was buying the cheat, I looked specifically at the undetected list, which appears to say FaceIt undetected. But on the forums how come people are complaining about being banned from faceit? I just wanna know why its on that list if its detected. And for the esea client do you mean only sound esp is detected? or everything apart from sound esp

the list
Undetection
• VAC2/3
• Match Making AC
• UNGL Libra
• SMAC
• CEVO Paladin
• Shifters Anti-Cheat
• ESEA Client (Only Sound-ESP)
• ESL Wire
• FGCL Apofig
• SGL Anti-Cheat
• FACEIT
* Never recieved any third-party ac detection
04-Jun-16, 11:35
Hey,

to play on FaceIt you need certain settings to play there. (Sound ESP is not detected on FaceIt though)
ESEA is now working 24/7 on your PC so i don't think you will be able to cheat with HexUi with ESEA.

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos
04-Jun-16, 11:45
(04-Jun-16 11:35)SpecialStos Wrote:  Hey,

to play on FaceIt you need certain settings to play there. (Sound ESP is not detected on FaceIt though)
ESEA is now working 24/7 on your PC so i don't think you will be able to cheat with HexUi with ESEA.

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos

not trying to be rude but do you know any cheats similar to this, that are undetected on both faceit and esea? like.. that are simple like this also
04-Jun-16, 11:49
(04-Jun-16 11:45)Boss_Nomad Wrote:  

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos

not trying to be rude but do you know any cheats similar to this, that are undetected on both faceit and esea? like.. that are simple like this also

I highly doubt there's any undetected esea cheats, which is not very limited (maybe 20 users) or private made.

But as i said faceit is undetected on hexui if you use the faceit settings.
04-Jun-16, 11:57
(04-Jun-16 11:45)Boss_Nomad Wrote:  

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos

We don't advertise other cheats in the public section due to SEO reasons, up to you to find one that you want

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)