Current time: 03-May-24, 01:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
demoted
07-Jun-16, 18:50 (This post was last modified: 07-Jun-16 19:24 by artemis.)
First I want to say that this chat is great, it made me several good times, however I will change my parents and to attend college, and without remembering that I ended up signing again + 3 months Hexui I had before signing about 25 days still hexui (I think) that is not spent the days of the new signature. I wish you guys would do the refund for you later in a future perhaps not so far away I can enjoy hexui again. await response

wtf is happness?

look

I was not refunded

My topic of refund ''First I want to say that this chat is great, it made me several good times, however I will change my parents and to attend college, and without remembering that I ended up signing again + 3 months Hexui I had before signing about 25 days still hexui (I think) that is not spent the days of the new signature. I wish you guys would do the refund for you later in a future perhaps not so far away I can enjoy hexui again. await response''

They took my customer, and I was not refunded

Did i got scammed? rly?

oh god

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-Jun-16, 19:56
I'm confused by your topic???
07-Jun-16, 19:58
First I ask for a refund, just after a few minutes, removed my vip member, and I did not get my money back
07-Jun-16, 19:58
Can you stop writing in other threads you got scammed?

NO staff member has looked into the case, ofc. we don't scam.

WE havn't received any refund request from you.
When did you buy?
07-Jun-16, 19:59 (This post was last modified: 07-Jun-16 20:01 by artemis.)
4 of june

3 months + my last 25 days on hexui

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-Jun-16, 20:01
(07-Jun-16 19:59)artemis Wrote:  4 of june

3 months + my last 25 days on hexui

You are demoted because you did a chargeback obviously?? wtf
07-Jun-16, 20:03 (This post was last modified: 07-Jun-16 20:03 by artemis.)
I did not do so chargeback open a ticket in paypal asking for refund

I did not get my money back, however I am sorry I would like to cancel this request for reimbursement
07-Jun-16, 20:04
(07-Jun-16 20:03)artemis Wrote:  I did not do so chargeback open a ticket in paypal asking for refund

That's a chargeback, they hold the money from us instantly, that's not how to do a chargeback, we will win the case and you will lose the months if you don't close Smile
07-Jun-16, 20:05 (This post was last modified: 07-Jun-16 20:08 by artemis.)
I closed the ticket

Please give me now my 3 months

can I have back my days....
07-Jun-16, 21:16
?????
07-Jun-16, 21:43 (This post was last modified: 07-Jun-16 21:45 by Complekz.)
You'll probably be banned for calling hexui a scam, even when it was you who made a charge-back against hexui. Especially with your current attitude against division. Spamming won't help you either.
07-Jun-16, 21:46 (This post was last modified: 07-Jun-16 21:51 by artemis.)
I had not understood why my sub has been removed, the first thing I thought was that I had a rule prohibiting the request for reimbursement, which made me angry. And also in paypal existed the option to contact the seller, that's what I did (menalix never enters the hexui with frequency)

and I did not know that paypal worked so, I apologize

I can never trust anyone, even when it comes to 21 euros (euro and highly valued in my country)

I just want my customer to return to normal, signed does not 3 days
07-Jun-16, 22:37
(07-Jun-16 21:46)artemis Wrote:  I had not understood why my sub has been removed, the first thing I thought was that I had a rule prohibiting the request for reimbursement, which made me angry. And also in paypal existed the option to contact the seller, that's what I did (menalix never enters the hexui with frequency)

and I did not know that paypal worked so, I apologize

I can never trust anyone, even when it comes to 21 euros (euro and highly valued in my country)

I just want my customer to return to normal, signed does not 3 days

Yes But not before menalix verifies that it's closed, which can take some time Smile
07-Jun-16, 23:48 (This post was last modified: 07-Jun-16 23:56 by artemis.)
I marked as resolved (paypal)

Hello, Raphael Fernandes,

On June 7, 2016, you told the Central solutions that this case has been resolved.

View details of the case

Transaction Details

Case ID: PP-004-874-248-682
Seller's name: Hexui
Transaction amount: € 21.95 EUR
Transaction date: June 4, 2016
ID of your transaction: 50L19X90GXXX6203L
Thank you,

PayPal
08-Jun-16, 14:35
I put you back in the customer standard group Smile enjoy

#closed

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed