Current time: 18-Oct-24, 08:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Visual ESP ETA and showcase vid: showthread.php?tid=21154
ETA Visual ESP and Cheat Update (23. September)
23-Sep-24, 07:20
Visual ESP ETA:
The expected release is before November 1st, likely over the next few weekends.

ESP Progress:
I've finished the drawing functionality. It took time because using native DirectX in C# without libraries like SlimDX/SharpDX is challenging, but I prefer full code control for security reasons. I almost switched to GDI, but it wasn't ideal. I finally solved the DirectX issue this weekend.

Here's a demo of 30-boxes updating at 100fps: https://streamable.com/9s737r
Takes less than 1% CPU on an old i7-6700. The final ESP will likely run at 50-60fps, and rarely show more than 5-boxes.

Will it show player names/health?
Not initially, to prioritize performance. It may come in a future update.

Cheat Update:
Today's update includes a new, faster input listener and some stability improvements.

Climate Support:
We now donate 5% of all transactions to Stripe’s climate initiatives. I’ve wrestled with whether creating cheats is morally right, especially during a difficult period in 2020. However, I realized that stopping Hexui wouldn’t make a difference—users would just go elsewhere. By staying in the market and contributing to climate efforts, I aim to be an ethical alternative. I hope to increase our support to 10% by the end of 2024.

Apology:
I'm sorry for the delays. Balancing a full-time dev job with a 3-hour daily commute, taking care of my dog, and managing real estate showings has been overwhelming. I’ve underestimated the workload and am trying to rearrange my life to better manage Hexui and reduce stress. The CS2 glow patch dropped just as I started a demanding new job, which has been tough. I had planned to work on it during my vacation, but I needed the time to recharge and socialize.
23-Sep-24, 08:34
its okay mena we have waitied lomg enough some more doest hurt us gr8 job bdw
25-Sep-24, 00:03
I should probably also mention I've resigned from my job position in the capital, for a local job better fitting my goals. Which will give the time needed for Hexui, and reduce my stress, so expect things so go a little faster now Smile

Roadmap: ESP -> Finishing website -> Proper vischeck
25-Sep-24, 01:38
Will this effect the "safeness" on Hexui?
25-Sep-24, 06:17 (This post was last modified: 25-Sep-24 07:04 by jonarick.)
i have known menalix and hexui since past 6 years and based on that i dont think menalix will implement somthing in the hack tht would be unsafe. i dont use ESP for rage only to help teamates with the enemy locations
25-Sep-24, 07:15
(25-Sep-24 01:38)xg0d Wrote:  Will this effect the "safeness" on Hexui?

Valve today heavily relies on vacnet, they haven't done direct signature-based detections for a while now.

In terms of vacnet, having an overlayed window impose a risk, it's quite easy for them to figure out and overlay is running, and it might support their vacnet overall valuation. But with wallhack disabled this overlay doesn't exist. Overlayed windows can have legitimate reasons as well, we know that from discord or applications leveraging from certain window features, you can get by having a message pump, for example clipboard change notifications, or gathering raw input.

Back to signature-based detection, I'm unsure how much bigger our code-size will be yet, since I haven't streamlined the overlay code and implemented it yet. But I will do signature based benches, to see if it poses a concern, if it does the cheat will be split into a non visual variant and a visual variant, running independently based on the user choice of enabling or disabling it.

I think from looking at other cheats utilizing and external overlay, it doesn't pose much of a risk. I think cheats most at risk nowadays is internals, vac does not like to see memory mapping in their process they don't recognize, and it's a sure way to bad trust, there is just very few legitimate purposes for that, and Windows does not implement functionality to do this straightforward either, it's not the right way of process inter-communication.
25-Sep-24, 07:22
(25-Sep-24 06:17)jonarick Wrote:  i have known menalix and hexui since past 6 years and based on that i dont think menalix will implement somthing in the hack tht would be unsafe. i dont use ESP for rage only to help teamates with the enemy locations

Yes I mean we will soon hit a 8-years undetection record, and I would like to keep it that way, since it's our biggest selling point.
25-Sep-24, 13:52
(25-Sep-24 07:15)Menalix Wrote:  
(25-Sep-24 01:38)xg0d Wrote:  Will this effect the "safeness" on Hexui?

Valve today heavily relies on vacnet, they haven't done direct signature-based detections for a while now.

In terms of vacnet, having an overlayed window impose a risk, it's quite easy for them to figure out and overlay is running, and it might support their vacnet overall valuation. But with wallhack disabled this overlay doesn't exist. Overlayed windows can have legitimate reasons as well, we know that from discord or applications leveraging from certain window features, you can get by having a message pump, for example clipboard change notifications, or gathering raw input.

Back to signature-based detection, I'm unsure how much bigger our code-size will be yet, since I haven't streamlined the overlay code and implemented it yet. But I will do signature based benches, to see if it poses a concern, if it does the cheat will be split into a non visual variant and a visual variant, running independently based on the user choice of enabling or disabling it.

I think from looking at other cheats utilizing and external overlay, it doesn't pose much of a risk. I think cheats most at risk nowadays is internals, vac does not like to see memory mapping in their process they don't recognize, and it's a sure way to bad trust, there is just very few legitimate purposes for that, and Windows does not implement functionality to do this straightforward either, it's not the right way of process inter-communication.

Thank you, yeah two alternatives would be nice I guess. Since I am only here to use aimbot and sound ESP. I really don't like wallhack since it makes you be more obvious Smile

* Thank you for your explanation.
26-Sep-24, 00:36
I would like to know if at any point could there be a faceit version of the cheat, It would have less features with only sound ESP and maybe RCS. I would pay extra for that as well
26-Sep-24, 06:00 (This post was last modified: 26-Sep-24 06:04 by jonarick.)
i dont think a faceit hack is possible without a ban at some point of time. the only viable solution might be a dma cheat which only esp running on a 2nd computer or a kernal driver hack which loads with the BIOS before the OS does but both are detectable by faceit AC and moreover any suspected gameplay will be reviewed by faceit admins and u will be handed a manual ban anyway. no point cheating in faceit.
27-Sep-24, 07:25
Now performance for the esp is perfect: https://streamable.com/eh15mh
27-Sep-24, 07:33
link is not working @menalix
27-Sep-24, 07:49
(27-Sep-24 07:33)jonarick Wrote:  link is not working @menalix

Ah true, this one does though: https://streamable.com/1m38b7
28-Sep-24, 10:13
any update on visuals @menalix
02-Oct-24, 16:35
@menalix any update
03-Oct-24, 06:08
(02-Oct-24 16:35)jonarick Wrote:  @menalix any update

I'm pretty sure I said pre 1. November. Asking won't make it faster only slower, as I find it pressuring, as I've just been downed by stress.
I can say though my new job is much less stressful, better pay, getting paid for overwork, and only 5-minutes travel time, so I'm getting better quickly, and are able to work on Hexui, so definitely sure I can live up to ETA Smile
03-Oct-24, 16:56
(03-Oct-24 06:08)Menalix Wrote:  
(02-Oct-24 16:35)jonarick Wrote:  @menalix any update

I'm pretty sure I said pre 1. November. Asking won't make it faster only slower, as I find it pressuring, as I've just been downed by stress.
I can say though my new job is much less stressful, better pay, getting paid for overwork, and only 5-minutes travel time, so I'm getting better quickly, and are able to work on Hexui, so definitely sure I can live up to ETA Smile

sorry for asking take ur time no hurry it was my mistake i thought 1 october
12-Oct-24, 17:23
I want to see if the display in the ESP effect video link has expired
13-Oct-24, 15:22
its under development ETA 1 november

User(s) browsing this thread: gazua666, soseeri402, topoalar, 11 Guest(s)