Current time: 25-Oct-24, 13:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Visual ESP ETA and showcase vid: showthread.php?tid=21154
Alt account
19-Sep-16, 15:23
Does it matter that when I login on my alt steam account it detects all of the games I have on my main account and will that be tied to my main if I cheat on an alt?
19-Sep-16, 16:02
no not really. If you inject the cheat with your main then you will be banned otherwise no. And remember to now have a same phone number (for prime etc) as your alt
19-Sep-16, 17:04
(19-Sep-16 16:02)JLOLZ Wrote:  no not really. If you inject the cheat with your main then you will be banned otherwise no. And remember to now have a same phone number (for prime etc) as your alt

So, all I need to do is to close steam&cheat after I'm done using an alt and log on my main and they wont be able to know I'm cheating on an alt?
19-Sep-16, 17:58
(19-Sep-16 17:04)HeXer109 Wrote:  
(19-Sep-16 16:02)JLOLZ Wrote:  no not really. If you inject the cheat with your main then you will be banned otherwise no. And remember to now have a same phone number (for prime etc) as your alt

So, all I need to do is to close steam&cheat after I'm done using an alt and log on my main and they wont be able to know I'm cheating on an alt?

If cheat gets detected you get banned on all account you have played with it on for the past 2-4 weeks

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)