Current time: 29-Mar-24, 08:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Review
03-Sep-14, 15:02
I would like to give an honest review of the Hexui Triggerbot for CS:GO. I will firstly like to say that I won't hold nothing back in the review since I know you are reading this tempted to buy as I was, anyway. Lets get into it.

Triggerbot

Alright this is what you guys are obviously here for so I'll make it detailed and juicy. If you're looking to become the best AWP'er/Scout around this is definitely for you. It shoots on time with no hesitation and hardly misses. You may miss once or twice but this is good thing since it will make you look even more legit.

It will also make you a Global Elite rank Eco player. It shoots pistols like a dream and makes an eco round very easy to win. As long as the enemy are hurt you can easily ACE with this.

Rifles are a No for me as I can aim better myself.

Detection

So I said I'm not going to hold off so I won't. Either I joined at the worst time or I was playing too obvious. I was banned on 3 accounts today. I was absolutely fuming. It is a very hard cheat to detect but I can't really say otherwise right now.

Sound ESP

Not much to say about this really. It will beep when an enemy is near but can get annoying aswell. I'd rather just listen for the enemy. Use this if your headset is shit.

Community

I really do want to blame someone for my 3 accounts being banned but I don't think I can. I was going to demand for a refund or another copy of CS:GO but it's not the case as we all use cheats at our own risk. The community is helpful and nice. Nothing more to say, especially since I'm a cunt.

Overall

Buy if you plan to AWP or Scout in the near future.

Don't if you're a Rifle player as you can do a better job by yourself.

-K
03-Sep-14, 15:17
THanks for the honest review Smile
remember theres way to make rifles good if you use my program or set it up yourself mate Smile!
cheers for taking the time and being honest
03-Sep-14, 21:31
Thanks for your honest review, and I'm sorry that you joined at an actually very unlucky moment, but I'm glad you toke your time to wrote this review Smile
06-Oct-14, 20:38
Thanks... All i need to know is here. Big Grin Im mostly awp/scout so... Ill buy it .

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)