Current time: 02-Oct-26, 03:23 Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)
Last game update: Thu, Oct 1, 2026 00:46 (CEST) (Read) - Cheat status: up to date
Minor client update to improve stability and handling of new Hexui V3 (September 2026)
[Info] Major Cheat Update (26. September 2026) Hexui V2 -> Hexui V3
26-Sep-26, 16:54
Major Update Overview

This update focuses on better aim/recoil integration, improved humanization, visibility checking and overall stability, alongside several targeting and ESP fixes.

Unified Aim & Recoil System
Aim and recoil now work through one unified movement pipeline instead of behaving as separate systems.
Standalone RCS still follows the configured strength, while active aim accounts for the actual recoil-corrected shot direction without fighting the RCS.

Advanced Recoil Humanization
Recoil control has been expanded beyond direct punch-value compensation.
The system now uses learned recoil behavior, regression/prediction and adaptive timing to create smoother and more natural recoil compensation.

It learns as you play, which is why initially first few sprays may seem a little off, I will add pre-defined recoil paths as starting point, when I find time, to do 100-1000 sprays with each weapon (FML)

Aimbot Activation Randomization
Additional randomization has been added around aimbot activation behavior to reduce repetitive timing and make activation less mechanically consistent.

Visibility Checking
Target selection now checks whether a player is visible through the current map's collision geometry. The program reads the installed map VPK and keeps the converted visibility data in memory while that map is active.

The check also accounts for active smoke volumes and flash effects. Smoke visibility uses the occupied voxel volume to represent the smoke's shape, including where terrain affects it, rather than treating every smoke as a fixed sphere.

With aimbotThroughWalls enabled, smoke and flash do not block targeting on their own. Map obstacles still have to pass a penetration check based on the active weapon and the surfaces between you and the target. With the setting disabled, those obstacles block targeting normally.

Friendly Fire Fix
Fixed an issue where friendly players could not be treated as valid targets in FFA games.

Enemy Iteration Crash Fix
Enemy/entity iteration had a bug where an array was copied wrong causing feature crashes.

Visual ESP Stability Improvements
Visual ESP received small stability improvements around entity visual object pool update and clearance.

Large Stability & Reliability Pass
A wider stability pass was performed throughout the program, including improvements to:
  • Memory reading
  • Pointer and entity validation
  • Bounds checking
  • Native API handling
  • Resource cleanup
  • Runtime error handling
The goal was to reduce crashes, invalid-state failures and general instability during longer sessions.

Improved Input Pipeline & Diagnostics
Aim and recoil movement are now combined before input is sent, with fractional movement preservation and improved movement fragmentation for smoother output.
Debug logging was also added to make the final mouse input easier to inspect and tune.



Summary
This update mainly improves aim/recoil coordination, recoil humanization, activation variation, visibility checking and overall program stability, while also fixing friendly-fire targeting, enemy iteration crashes and Visual ESP reliability.

Regards Menalix
26-Sep-26, 17:15
Next comes fixing cloud settings, there is simply many settings which does nothing:

Aimbot Recoil Horizontal -> does nothing
Aimbot Recoil Vertical -> does nothing
Stick -> does nothing
Bhop Keybind -> does nothing
Write Memory over SendInput -> does nothing

They'll be removed soon. and then I'll look into getting more aimbot behavioral settings. But I like to keep things simple, I think it was back in 2018, our settings was so overcomplicated people starting selling setting for premiums at 50EUR or something.
29-Sep-26, 00:37
Updated news post with additionally visibility checking added to the update as well now.

Cheat now went from 70KB -> 500KB
Which goes to show this is a massive change.
29-Sep-26, 04:35
(Today 16:37)Menalix Wrote:  Updated news post with additionally visibility checking added to the update as well now.

Cheat now went from 70KB -> 500KB
Which goes to show this is a massive change.

By vischeck, is it a separate option we can enable to only see esp if enemy is visible?
29-Sep-26, 10:29
(Today 04:35)Baysick Wrote:  
(Today 00:37)Menalix Wrote:  Updated news post with additionally visibility checking added to the update as well now.

Cheat now went from 70KB -> 500KB
Which goes to show this is a massive change.

By vischeck, is it a separate option we can enable to only see esp if enemy is visible?

It's the option "throughWalls"
I could make ESP only show when visible, could even make chams now, but it would come at a huge cost, ray tracing is very expensive, so I'm hesitant.
29-Sep-26, 18:53
New ray-trace triggerbot is also implemented and visualesp box is now replaced with skeleton esp, but no health display, it took a performance toll on the box.
29-Sep-26, 21:07
(Today 02:29)Menalix Wrote:  
(Yesterday 20:35)Baysick Wrote:  
(Yesterday 16:37)Menalix Wrote:  Updated news post with additionally visibility checking added to the update as well now.

Cheat now went from 70KB -> 500KB
Which goes to show this is a massive change.

By vischeck, is it a separate option we can enable to only see esp if enemy is visible?

It's the option "throughWalls"
I could make ESP only show when visible, could even make chams now, but it would come at a huge cost, ray tracing is very expensive, so I'm hesitant.

I see, only if you think you can add it, having vischeck for esp makes it seem more legit for play premier. Love the new skeletons esp though
29-Sep-26, 21:29
(Today 21:07)Baysick Wrote:  
(Today 10:29)Menalix Wrote:  
(Today 04:35)Baysick Wrote:  
(Today 00:37)Menalix Wrote:  Updated news post with additionally visibility checking added to the update as well now.

Cheat now went from 70KB -> 500KB
Which goes to show this is a massive change.

By vischeck, is it a separate option we can enable to only see esp if enemy is visible?

It's the option "throughWalls"
I could make ESP only show when visible, could even make chams now, but it would come at a huge cost, ray tracing is very expensive, so I'm hesitant.

I see, only if you think you can add it, having vischeck for esp makes it seem more legit for play premier. Love the new skeletons esp though

But what is the purpose of ESP if it only shows when the player is visible anyways? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I just feel like it defeats the purpose of having it ?
30-Sep-26, 14:56
(Yesterday 13:29)Menalix Wrote:  
(Yesterday 13:07)Baysick Wrote:  
(Yesterday 02:29)Menalix Wrote:  
(28-Sep-26 20:35)Baysick Wrote:  
(28-Sep-26 16:37)Menalix Wrote:  Updated news post with additionally visibility checking added to the update as well now.

Cheat now went from 70KB -> 500KB
Which goes to show this is a massive change.

By vischeck, is it a separate option we can enable to only see esp if enemy is visible?

It's the option "throughWalls"
I could make ESP only show when visible, could even make chams now, but it would come at a huge cost, ray tracing is very expensive, so I'm hesitant.

I see, only if you think you can add it, having vischeck for esp makes it seem more legit for play premier. Love the new skeletons esp though

But what is the purpose of ESP if it only shows when the player is visible anyways? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I just feel like it defeats the purpose of having it ?

For me personally, like a little extra help on screen only if its possible to see them, im human so I cant scan my entire monitor while always moving, so having vischeck as an option, I can seem more legit during play, especially useful since im in 26k premier atp and esp, even while maintaining very legit behavior is pretty obvious to spot if you pay attention. Having vischeck as an option if possible makes it harder to spot someone is using esp if only when its visible on screen it shows esp.

I dont know if my explanation is good enough, its not a deal breaker for me, I just thought if you were taking suggestions i suggest something.

Always thank you for your hardwork, i've been here since the start haha
30-Sep-26, 15:42
(Today 14:56)Baysick Wrote:  
(Yesterday 21:29)Menalix Wrote:  
(Yesterday 21:07)Baysick Wrote:  
(Yesterday 10:29)Menalix Wrote:  
(Yesterday 04:35)Baysick Wrote:  
(Yesterday 00:37)Menalix Wrote:  Updated news post with additionally visibility checking added to the update as well now.

Cheat now went from 70KB -> 500KB
Which goes to show this is a massive change.

By vischeck, is it a separate option we can enable to only see esp if enemy is visible?

It's the option "throughWalls"
I could make ESP only show when visible, could even make chams now, but it would come at a huge cost, ray tracing is very expensive, so I'm hesitant.

I see, only if you think you can add it, having vischeck for esp makes it seem more legit for play premier. Love the new skeletons esp though

But what is the purpose of ESP if it only shows when the player is visible anyways? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I just feel like it defeats the purpose of having it ?

For me personally, like a little extra help on screen only if its possible to see them, im human so I cant scan my entire monitor while always moving, so having vischeck as an option, I can seem more legit during play, especially useful since im in 26k premier atp and esp, even while maintaining very legit behavior is pretty obvious to spot if you pay attention. Having vischeck as an option if possible makes it harder to spot someone is using esp if only when its visible on screen it shows esp.

I dont know if my explanation is good enough, its not a deal breaker for me, I just thought if you were taking suggestions i suggest something.

Always thank you for your hardwork, i've been here since the start haha

Alright I understand, yes thanks for the suggestion, will look into getting this option implemented
Yesterday, 00:36
Updated cheat again to improve spread prediction, recoil and fixing a map parsing bug not getting all material file traversing for penetration check.
Aim once and Aim stick should also now work again.

Tomorrow the new code manipulator will be implemented. Not something you'll notice, it improves code manipulation uniqueness and performance, especially by removing encryption for encoding instead.

All new settings is implemented in the cheat now as well so within a week cloudsettings will be updated so you can use them. Min and Max value on smooth, fov, aimtime, aimdelay.
Visuals drawing condition: only when enemies are visible to player, only when not visible to player and then always.
And a fov drawing visuals, drawing min and max value, to better understand fov size.
Yesterday, 13:02
(Yesterday 16:36)Menalix Wrote:  Updated cheat again to improve spread prediction, recoil and fixing a map parsing bug not getting all material file traversing for penetration check.
Aim once and Aim stick should also now work again.

Tomorrow the new code manipulator will be implemented. Not something you'll notice, it improves code manipulation uniqueness and performance, especially by removing encryption for encoding instead.

All new settings is implemented in the cheat now as well so within a week cloudsettings will be updated so you can use them. Min and Max value on smooth, fov, aimtime, aimdelay.
Visuals drawing condition: only when enemies are visible to player, only when not visible to player and then always.
And a fov drawing visuals, drawing min and max value, to better understand fov size.

You're the GOAT, I have never had any complaints with hexui and I still won't in the future. I know you always come back and do a major update once in awhile, people just need to have patience.


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)