Current time: 05-May-24, 00:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
How is hexui doing nowadays?
01-Jul-16, 23:04
Hi all,

Before I buy hexui again I need to know if it works fine or not and what are the problems with it right now.

Last time I played with hexui there was a very big mess with RCS and aimbot, so I decided to stop using hexui.

Thanks for the answers.
01-Jul-16, 23:56
Hexui right now is in very good condition the rcs gives you a good center spray and the aimbot is good if you want to play legit and the problems right now is that it night take a little while to update
02-Jul-16, 00:12
(01-Jul-16 23:56)Amr2kHD Wrote:  Hexui right now is in very good condition the rcs gives you a good center spray and the aimbot is good if you want to play legit and the problems right now is that it night take a little while to update

To be fair division gave people 3 free days Wink
02-Jul-16, 09:58
Hexui is doing great Smile aimbot and RCS are working nicely now

would recommend buying Smile
03-Jul-16, 16:32
Except for the recent delays in updates (which are caused by frequent updates of CS), software itself is in very good state.
05-Jul-16, 08:54 (This post was last modified: 05-Jul-16 08:56 by ova.)
(02-Jul-16 00:12)Complex229 Wrote:  
(01-Jul-16 23:56)Amr2kHD Wrote:  Hexui right now is in very good condition the rcs gives you a good center spray and the aimbot is good if you want to play legit and the problems right now is that it night take a little while to update

Well you can't really say "free" to be fair. This is a business, it is advertised you will receive Hexui services for X time if you pay Y amount.

Downtime occurred and it was rather compensated to the users and not given out for free randomly. Generally companies would compensate more than actual loss.
I believe we hit a little bit under 72 hours of downtime. Which makes it arguably fair that we received 72 hours back in return.

As a greedy customers another day wouldn't have hurt Smile
05-Jul-16, 11:15
(05-Jul-16 08:54)avo Wrote:  

Well you can't really say "free" to be fair. This is a business, it is advertised you will receive Hexui services for X time if you pay Y amount.

Downtime occurred and it was rather compensated to the users and not given out for free randomly. Generally companies would compensate more than actual loss.
I believe we hit a little bit under 72 hours of downtime. Which makes it arguably fair that we received 72 hours back in return.

Call it whatever you want.
05-Jul-16, 15:17

I'm pretty sure the downtime was less than 2 days.
It's free if you didn't pay for it
05-Jul-16, 16:02
I get what the guy is saying. Some of the added time compensates for or directly mitigates the time the cheat was down. Technically that was time the customer paid for that they weren't otherwise going to get. Granted, the customer is isn't "entitled" to the extra time, per se, but on the most basic level, they paid for 30 days and were going to get less than 30 days, so it was a gesture of goodwill by the company.

Here's another example: over here in the U.S., it's common for fast food restaurants to throw in some kind of "freebie" if you have an abnormally long wait time. Taco Bell may toss you some cinnamon twists. McDonald's may throw an apple pie in there. Obviously, those things are "free", but the restaurant is trying to compensate for lost time, so in that sense, they are "paying" for something. And again, we don't deserve extra pies, but they are nice gestures and keep customers happy.

As an exclusive, I'm not bothered one at or the other, but I'm sure everyone else likes the "freebies".
05-Jul-16, 17:48 (This post was last modified: 05-Jul-16 17:50 by ova.)
(05-Jul-16 15:17)Division Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure the downtime was less than 2 days.
It's free if you didn't pay for it

Nah it well hit over 48 hours, but not 72 hours.
With an average of 4 days of time, with 4-5 CS:GO updates (of which one was a hotfix and didnt break offsets), on average the cheat would be outdated by 11pm or Midnight my time, and put back live around 1-3PM every time it got updated.
Don't quote me on this, but I think one day it took ever more time than the average 12ish hour fix.
Still managed to his slightly over

"It's free if you didn't pay for it" But again, what I said it. We did pay Hexui X amount of money for Y amount of time.

30 days, 43200mins of which I paid the advertised amount.
Cheat not working for 4320 (3 days) we will see, then compensated back in return.

That's not free in my opinion, but rather owing the customers, returning what they paid for, and compensating them in order to keep a good relationship with them, without having them speak badly about hexui service.

(05-Jul-16 16:02)Khariz Wrote:  I get what the guy is saying. Some of the added time compensates for or directly mitigates the time the cheat was down. Technically that was time the customer paid for that they weren't otherwise going to get. Granted, the customer is isn't "entitled" to the extra time, per se, but on the most basic level, they paid for 30 days and were going to get less than 30 days, so it was a gesture of goodwill by the company.

Here's another example: over here in the U.S., it's common for fast food restaurants to throw in some kind of "freebie" if you have an abnormally long wait time. Taco Bell may toss you some cinnamon twists. McDonald's may throw an apple pie in there. Obviously, those things are "free", but the restaurant is trying to compensate for lost time, so in that sense, they are "paying" for something. And again, we don't deserve extra pies, but they are nice gestures and keep customers happy.

As an exclusive, I'm not bothered one at or the other, but I'm sure everyone else likes the "freebies".

Here's the thing, legally speaking. It is wrong for them not to give us time.
Once I paid, once I activated my account for X amount of time, and transaction is complete, I basically entered a contract where the party is promising me something in return for my money.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)