Current time: 17-Apr-24, 01:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Heroswann's Indepth Review
02-Jul-16, 07:00
Hey guys so my testing period is coming to an end today as far as I know and so I thought I should post up a review since the admins in particular do take what clients and the community say in general.

Before I get into the review I thought I'd explain who I am and how I found hexui. So my name's Swann and I live in, Australia. I found hexui after reading a reddit AmA that a private coder did awhile back and was interested to see what it was like to use hacks/cheats/game assistance sources that weren't available for everyone just to use.

I am a Global Elite / SMFC tier player whos been playing CS on and off for like 4 years, as a casual player I have no desire to go pro or anything and so I thought i'd risk the chance of being VAC'd and give hexui a try which I found via google searching "csgo private hacks".

For reference I purchased the 3 day pass.

Ok so first comments about this review are the community, while a slim minority seems to just care about themselves and wanting hexui to work 24/7 and are impatient children. There are however a vast majority of really enjoyable people, you can talk, have a laugh and even lobby up with. I especially like how users are willing to discuss their settings and gun configurations in order to achieve the most legit yet strong settings we can get without being VAC'D. Also the fact people are dedicated to make the cheat work on leagues like faceit show the community wants to thrive and not perish.

The biggest factor that drew me also to Hexui is the cloud settings, most hacks I know of go through silly configuration files etc, however the cloud settings are great for those of us who aren't smart enough to know how to make good configs etc. Also the fact you can import other users settings instead of manually having to input them is great. I think setting these up is fairly easy and again with the community's support its not a daunting task to ask for help if stuck.

As for the cheats in game, I used many users settings and actually spent a majority of the time tweaking and making my own which ill share later today. The Sound ESP while an amazing feature acutally drives me crazy, I think it's just the beeping sound to be truthful, maybe I couldn't find a pitch that I liked however it makes perfect sense as Sound ESP makes it so you get a general idea they are around you without directly knowing, making you look like a normal player for overwatch.

The Aimbot is very strong but unless configured right can be externally weak. But that's the beauty of this hack, you can make it as strong or weak as you want. The customization truly is the best aspect of it and with the lock-on features such as nearest bone, its a very well rounded cheat that if went public truthfully would most likely be the best out there.

I actually think I just had bad timing when I purchased my 3 day pass. Out of the 3 days I reckon I've played like 18hours worth of csgo with Hexui due to updates etc. However I understand that is not anyone's fault and is just bad timing, I also brought my pass the day after everyone was given 3 free days so was unlucky to snag a bit of extra time as I think I could of come up with some of the best settings for guns people were having trouble with (pistols mainly.)

Would I purchase a bigger pass next time? The answer would be yes, however I most likely will never use Hexui again as money is a tight commodity for a 20 year old living alone. Maybe when my tax return hits Ill be back, but just like a sauce mistress, I bid you aidu hexui.

Regards,
HeroSwann.

tdlr; 7.5/10 based on community, customization, features. Couldn't give a full grading due to limited time playing, if I had the full three days most likely would of been a 8.5-9/10 as really the only negatives are non-league supports to an extent (that will change soon).
02-Jul-16, 08:44
Thanks for the review dude Smile
I'll add the lost time to you as downtime sucks!
02-Jul-16, 15:19
Aw thanks man, would be much appreciated. Hopefully can figure out rest of these settings and post them for everyone.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)