Current time: 19-Apr-24, 02:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My review of dis cheet [10/10]
06-Jul-16, 09:49
Gr8 cheat, i would give it a very strong 10/10.
Just to summon up everything: No visuals, great aimbot, can easy reach GE, the cheat is for the players that already know the game and wants a boost, no rage-hack, no skin changer.

Aimbot 11/10 : Fucking hell, the main and best feature! Its suprisingly good and very customizable.

Trigger 10/10
: i dont user trigger, but cant think of any more settings a trigger bot can have that hexui doesn't have chinese.

Visuals 10/10 : jk, chilll. (there are no visuals at all. Might be a minus for some users, but it really just protects you from OW bans and generaly looking suspicius. It also help you get better gamesense.)

Sound ESP 10/10 : Dont use that as well, but have tested it and its great. U can set distance, volume and pitch.

Customization 10/10 : You can set what injection type you want, and hell, even x64 or x32! You can set the cheat brake time, so its usable for all kinds of PC's! (ofc not mac). You can also toogle hide window (allows you to hide any track of the hack exept for taskmng, great for lans!).

Over all a great cheat for the player that is GN4+! It is also one of the best, if not the best, hack for the price! All settings are controled from your control panel at the website (just letting u know, i thought i was scammed at first x_x).

The only minus, is that i think they could easily have added skin changer. That would be a feature that i know alot of people would love!

If u got some dollaz and want a boost, why not :^)?
- Im also leaving when my subsciption ends this month :c. Mayb i'll come back, idk... -
06-Jul-16, 12:52
Thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoy it so much Smile
12-Jul-16, 11:23
Nice review dude!
15-Jul-16, 18:29 (This post was last modified: 15-Jul-16 19:12 by jLOL.)
Sellout Kappa

Sellout Kappa
15-Jul-16, 19:17
Nice review Big Grin

The skinchanger could help VAC detect Hexui, not THAT MUCH, but it could. Also, external skinchanger is laggy and there are a lot of hooks to do to the game and Menalix doesn't want visual features, so I guess skinchanger is not an option

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)