Current time: 28-Apr-24, 21:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Willing to buy
14-Jul-16, 10:22 (This post was last modified: 14-Jul-16 10:41 by forket.)
Hello i'm new here, i would like to know more about cheat, i'm interested about ESP, is it only soundesp? or also you have an visual esp? radar hack or anything that i can see trough wall? also can i play only FACEIT is it stil UD? ty
14-Jul-16, 10:36
(14-Jul-16 10:22)forket Wrote:  Hello i'm new here, i would like to know more about cheat, i'm interested about ESP, is it only soundesp? or also you have an visual esp? radar hack or anything that i can see trough wall? also can i play only FACEIT is it stil UD? ty

Hey,

HexUi has only got sound esp, what that means is that the closer you get to a target the faster it will beep. We have only got SOUND ESP and there won't be any type of other ESP's like walls. FaceIt is undetected with certain settings as i know. In the next update we will add a FaceIt mode. Tongue

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos
14-Jul-16, 10:43
(14-Jul-16 10:36)SpecialStos Wrote:  
(14-Jul-16 10:22)forket Wrote:  Hello i'm new here, i would like to know more about cheat, i'm interested about ESP, is it only soundesp? or also you have an visual esp? radar hack or anything that i can see trough wall? also can i play only FACEIT is it stil UD? ty

Hey,

HexUi has only got sound esp, what that means is that the closer you get to a target the faster it will beep. We have only got SOUND ESP and there won't be any type of other ESP's like walls. FaceIt is undetected with certain settings as i know. In the next update we will add a FaceIt mode. Tongue

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos

Thanks for answer so 4 months passed and still not able to play with this cheat on faceit? Smile hexui. com/forum/thread-10278.html
14-Jul-16, 15:03
I wouldn't use this cheat on faceit.
14-Jul-16, 16:08
(14-Jul-16 10:43)forket Wrote:  

Hey,

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos

Thanks for answer so 4 months passed and still not able to play with this cheat on faceit? Smile hexui. com/forum/thread-10278.html

That's 11 days since it got posted not 4 months mate Smile
Quality takes time sometimes mate
14-Jul-16, 16:49 (This post was last modified: 14-Jul-16 16:50 by forket.)
where did you posting? i cant read anything in this forum.
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

(14-Jul-16 16:08)Division Wrote:  

Hey,

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos

yes i see now Smile is it takes so long? Smile
15-Jul-16, 02:20
(14-Jul-16 16:49)forket Wrote:  where did you posting? i cant read anything in this forum.
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

(14-Jul-16 16:08)Division Wrote:  

Hey,

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos

yes i see now Smile is it takes so long? Smile

We want to make sure the product is 100% mate Smile
We are working on it so don't worry Smile <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)