Current time: 20-Apr-24, 08:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Hexui honest review.
16-Jul-16, 01:54 (This post was last modified: 16-Jul-16 01:55 by Migos.)
I started to use Hexui in 2014, it was just a triggerbot and SoundESP. Now it has more features, such as Cloud Settings, RCS and Aimbot. (Aimbot and RCS added a while back I guess) I really like this cheat. Menalix is a very nice guy, and the rest of the staff are very nice too. Let's talk about the cheat.

Aimbot 9/10 : Really hard to miss with the aimbot, you can't go wrong if you configured it right, you need to spend some time to find a config that matches your playstyle. It's worth it, and it is very legit looking.

Triggerbot 7/10 : The triggerbot itself is not bad at all, I'd even say it is really good. The only thing I have to say about it, is that it is not working when you're too far away from the target (T spawn to mid doors on dust2 for example) but configured right it is deadly and very legit looking too.

RCS : 8/10 : Sometimes I feel like it is looking weird when spraying, but I recoreded a demo and it looked fine. Probably just looking weird on my screen. You can spray at fairly long distance and still get a kill. Nothing much to say about it. It's good.

SoundESP : 10/10 : One of my favorite feature, you can know that an enemy is close, without knowing exactly where, which makes you look much more legit than a basic ESP. It helps to improve your gamesense. It is working as excepted and it is configurable.

Bunnyhop : Not using that feature.

Security : 8/10 : I got banned once using Hexui a while back. I just bought at the wrong moment, Hexui's detection rate is fairly good. You will not get banned every month.

Hexui is a very nice cheat with very friendly staff. I resubbed a few days ago and the improvement are great and they will keep going. I will stay with Hexui for a while.
16-Jul-16, 01:59
Thanks for the reivew.

The triggerbot thing is because hexui is external. Which limits range Smile
16-Jul-16, 01:59
Thanks for the review mate Big Grin
18-Jul-16, 16:37
Thanks for review. Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)