Current time: 04-May-24, 19:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Fullscreen?
20-Jul-16, 20:12
So, I used mainly internals, and I want to know something honestly:

-What are the limits of externals?

-Are internals actually better?

-What makes this cheat better than any other cheat which I have used?

-Can I use fullscreen whilst playing, or am I forced to use fullscreen windowed?

If these questions could be answered, it would be very helpful.

Best Regards,
jmz.
20-Jul-16, 20:50 (This post was last modified: 20-Jul-16 20:52 by Khariz.)
Limits: Nothing that we users need to worry about, really. External cheats are a little more "finnicky". This cheat uses a middleman process (you can choose which one). Sometimes they just stop working and you need to reset them. You can also more carefully control how much of a resource hog this cheat is. If it's bogging down your system you can make it back off. If you have a great system, you can crank it way up. This customization isn't available with internals. If you find a good inject path for your system though, you are golden. Takes slightly more experimentation than with internals, which always inject via whatever method they are particularly coded to.

Better?: Nah, there's nothing better or worse, per se. Just different. Is this cheat better than other cheats you have used? Don't know your cheating history, so hard to say. This cheat is a very "legit" cheat. It's not meant for raging. If you set it up right, nobody can even tell you are cheating.

Fullscreen: I use it both full screen and fullscreen windowed. Both seem to work without issues for me.
23-Jul-16, 08:56
What makes this cheat better is the community, the quality and ofc the staff members.
23-Jul-16, 21:35
(23-Jul-16 08:56)FiddeM Wrote:  What makes this cheat better is the community, the quality and ofc the staff members.

agreed 100%

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)