Current time: 03-May-24, 06:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Does it worth?
30-Jul-16, 10:35
I want to buy a 3 days subscription and I need to know: Does it look legit, can I get VAC without a compile software, and my fear..."untrusted account". Not VAC, not OW, but untrusted...and I dont know what is untrusted and why you get it
30-Jul-16, 14:32
(30-Jul-16 10:35)kblade07 Wrote:  I want to buy a 3 days subscription and I need to know: Does it look legit, can I get VAC without a compile software, and my fear..."untrusted account". Not VAC, not OW, but untrusted...and I dont know what is untrusted and why you get it

yes that's what we are designed around and will do in the future, to look as legit as possible.

If you can get vac without running the cheat?
No if you didn't use any other cheats then no.

We havn't had unstrusted issues in around 2 years now.
30-Jul-16, 17:50
H4life. Go for it. If you are paranoid, use an alt.

6.5 months here and 0VAC 0OW 0UNTRUST

HEXUI4LIFE
31-Jul-16, 00:36
I bought it but can someone design some settings for me, pelase?
I want to be a little rage with glock/usp like with glock to go for head taps and ups 1 tap, and in general with pistols i want headshots. I cant configure this correctly Sad
31-Jul-16, 00:40
what rank are you without cheats? so I can tell you what type of settings you would need.
31-Jul-16, 16:28
There's tons of good settings on the forum. I personally use hup3s settings, but i'm also lem/supreme.
01-Aug-16, 16:11
Im supreme without cheats and i used default settings, got Untrusted after 2 days :/ hmm..I still dont know that untrusted means and why do I get it instead of overwatch. I think the default settings were a bit obvious at pistols etc...
01-Aug-16, 16:13
(01-Aug-16 16:11)kblade07 Wrote:  Im supreme without cheats and i used default settings, got Untrusted after 2 days :/ hmm..I still dont know that untrusted means and why do I get it instead of overwatch. I think the default settings were a bit obvious at pistols etc...

Sounds like something with your computer if you have issues with untrusted, we havn't had any untrusted waves whatsoever in 2 years.

Feel free to hit me up in pm Smile
01-Aug-16, 16:24
I've sent you a PM with some details.
01-Aug-16, 16:29
The default settings are blatant use settings from settings section
01-Aug-16, 16:52
I dont know, if someone would make some settings for me...I play at supreme-global level.
I need something for pistols to kill them legit, deagle kida mid rage..I dont know. With pistols i barely hit them, the crosshair was following them too obvious and the crosshair was not on his head, but 1cm above his head. @default settings.
Can someone help me?Big Grin
01-Aug-16, 16:54
(01-Aug-16 16:52)kblade07 Wrote:  I dont know, if someone would make some settings for me...I play at supreme-global level.
I need something for pistols to kill them legit, deagle kida mid rage..I dont know. With pistols i barely hit them, the crosshair was following them too obvious and the crosshair was not on his head, but 1cm above his head. @default settings.
Can someone help me?Big Grin

Go to "Settings Talk" in the private section to discuss settings please
01-Aug-16, 16:55
Oh ok, I didnt knew. Smile I'll go to buy another csgo account and i hope my 3days sub is still valid.
01-Aug-16, 17:33
Says JLOL, owner of the craziest settings on the forum

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)