Current time: 28-Mar-24, 21:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Couple of Days Review [Honest]
02-Aug-16, 15:09
Hello, I am a new Customer to Hexui. I am here to give my honest opinion about this cheat.
Aimbot 10/10 - I used the Aimbot and it is so comprehensive and legit. I used it and no one even thought I was cheating.
Triggerbot 9/10 - I used it maybe once and it was flawless and looks legit to the right config anyways.
Bhop 10/10 - Bhop is always working for me and it is great to get to another place faster than the other team.
Config 10/10 - I think the Config that you can simply click Import on another players bio and you supposedly "Steal" there config, Also I like how you can config it via the Internet.
Sound ESP 8/10 - I like Sound ESP but it is just really hard to get used too when you are used too actual Walls, Another problem is when I am in a big room or area I have know Idea where to go.
Awareness 10/10 - No body knew I was hacking, And yet nobody still knows I am hacking, The only callout I got was for walls and Hexui doesn't even support Walls... Funny right.

Overall 9.9/10 - Overall it is a good cheat for CS:GO and I would recommend it too anyone who likes too play CS:GO but is not fully friendly with it. One thing you need to know is be aware that this cheat does not support Walls! Only Sound ESP!
Smile
02-Aug-16, 15:15
Nice review, glad you were overall satisfied with your couple of days of use! Smile
02-Aug-16, 22:04
Thanks for the honest review Smile
02-Aug-16, 22:13
Thanks for the review man Smile
03-Aug-16, 06:23 (This post was last modified: 03-Aug-16 06:23 by jLOL.)
Thanks for the sellout ill pay you now the 10 bucks i promised Kappa KappaPride
04-Aug-16, 02:04
I can vouch for this. This is also my experience after playing with hexui for a couple hours today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)