Current time: 09-May-24, 22:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
[CS: GO] Questions before buy
10-Aug-16, 01:33 (This post was last modified: 10-Aug-16 01:35 by XxXTheSuspectXxX.)
Hello, I have a series of questions to do before buying Hexui CSGO External Cheat:

- 01 - Is it compatible with Windows 10? Everything updated, in "L*****MODE" I had this error and I would not like to buy and perhaps have the same here:
i.imgur. com/2yUuo3f.png
i.imgur. com/zAkFQ25.png
* Removes the spaces.

- 02 - Is it compatible with FACEIT? Because in the FAQ says "Maintenance **only with faceit settings**"...But I don't know the changes that it should realize in my configuration (for example: disable Bhop)

- 03 - Can I configure the cheat and that changes are applied instantly? Without having to open back the CS: GO or the Cheat

- 04 - Can I request a refund in what cases? For example, if I have the same error that I say in "Point 01".

- 05 - The SoundESP will not listening if I'm recording? I use OBS Studio

That is all, I don't know the English to 100%
Sorry if it is badly drafted.
10-Aug-16, 02:25
Im using win10 so yes.

No faciet is not yet ud. Our coder will be doing our aimbot undetected on it.

Yes you can we are using a cloud settings which you can change from the website.

You can request a refund if nothing is working for you. Our admins/mods will try the best they can to help youSmile.

About sound esp there is a tutorial how to use it while recording
10-Aug-16, 19:32
Oh and don't use black words. Like 30% of us are using a dark theme now and it's unreadable in this theme.
10-Aug-16, 23:16
just saying this now: you will NOT get a refund unless NOTHING WORKS AT ALL which means YOU WOULD HAVE WORKED WITH DIVISION TO TRY AND FIND A SOLUTIION. but good news is u wont need one hexui is love.
11-Aug-16, 12:09
(10-Aug-16 23:16)dafier Wrote:  just saying this now: you will NOT get a refund unless NOTHING WORKS AT ALL which means YOU WOULD HAVE WORKED WITH DIVISION TO TRY AND FIND A SOLUTIION. but good news is u wont need one hexui is love.

Dafier trying to freestyle rap lol
11-Aug-16, 13:18
(11-Aug-16 12:09)outlassnz Wrote:  
(10-Aug-16 23:16)dafier Wrote:  just saying this now: you will NOT get a refund unless NOTHING WORKS AT ALL which means YOU WOULD HAVE WORKED WITH DIVISION TO TRY AND FIND A SOLUTIION. but good news is u wont need one hexui is love.

Dafier trying to freestyle rap lol

dude I'm already thug, I was born spitting rhymes
19-Aug-16, 20:54
Thanks to everyone for their responses. Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)