Current time: 20-Apr-24, 11:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
review after a weeks use
22-Aug-16, 08:39
Hi,
First of all i would like to thank Menalix and all other admins for this awesome cheat and the support provided thereafter.

Hexui staff- 10/10 awesome members and staff very cooperative.
Now i will talk about the cheat.

First of all very genuine hack with legit settings mostly get's unnoticed in servers by others. So unlikely for reports and overwatch bans. i used nearest bone and fov<5 n smooth >30 for all weapons.

But one thing bothers me is that the standard one has too many users maybe >300+ users in the registration and payment process doesn't verify users.

The subscription process is too easy and this makes the cheat vulnerable. Any anti hexui or rival of hexui can easily subscribe to cheat and report it to valve. That puts all of us in danger.

I previously tried to persuade Menalix for a unique build for everyone with higher premiuim pricing but nvm still it's gr8. Hats off.

1. Aimbot 8/10. I deduct two points reason is it doesn't work well with RCS. Plus sometimes the aimbot gets stuck i.e if you try to shoot some guy (RCS off) the gun recoils so the cursor goes above the head and i try to pull it down it doesn't go down with my mice. So i'm basically stuck and only can move the mouse. horizontally(by that time i'm already dead Tongue)

i believe it can be refined more to suit players style as i believe no two guys can have the same exact playing style.

2. Sound esp : 10/10 simply outstanding works gr8. I prefer sound esp to visual one.

Overall rating: 8/10

Major cons: No unique build(even though people are wiling to pay higher price) with so many users vac detection more imminent.

Stay strong hexui i will always love you for your work Smile
22-Aug-16, 13:29
Thanks for the review
22-Aug-16, 14:12
Thanks btw, we appreciate genuine feedback Smile
22-Aug-16, 19:41 (This post was last modified: 22-Aug-16 19:41 by jonarick.)
(22-Aug-16 14:12)Complekz Wrote:  Thanks btw, we appreciate genuine feedback Smile
np thanks for reading my review vil post a detailed review after couple of months if nt banned Tongue

(22-Aug-16 13:29)JLOLZ Wrote:  Thanks for the review
ur welcom m8

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)