Current time: 20-May-24, 22:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
[How Does It Work?]
03-Sep-16, 18:31 (This post was last modified: 03-Sep-16 18:33 by Elk.)
Hello, Recently I was interested in getting Hexui. I however came into the issue where the payment total is in euros, If I am from the US and pay with a cc would I not be able to purchase it as the money isn't in euros or will it automatically transfer into euros after my purchase? Also how reliable is hexui will I be able to not get auto-banned if using this software also is there certain settings I would be required to use to not get banned such as lowest settings or how does this work? Anyway thanks for your time and hopefully I can get a nice fluent and reliable answer!
03-Sep-16, 18:36
(03-Sep-16 18:31)Elk Wrote:  Hello, Recently I was interested in getting Hexui. I however came into the issue where the payment total is in euros, If I am from the US and pay with a cc would I not be able to purchase it as the money isn't in euros or will it automatically transfer into euros after my purchase? Also how reliable is hexui will I be able to not get auto-banned if using this software also is there certain settings I would be required to use to not get banned such as lowest settings or how does this work? Anyway thanks for your time and hopefully I can get a nice fluent and reliable answer!

Yes it should convert to euro afaik.

We're not detected and havn't been for 17 months on the standard package.
However cheating always carries a risk.
We don't allow our users to be able to set any setting so it would get them banned. If something is wrong with a setting we disabled it until we've fixed it. You'll need to enable "FaceIT Mode" to play on faceit (that's the only thing)
03-Sep-16, 18:37
(03-Sep-16 18:36)Division Wrote:  
(03-Sep-16 18:31)Elk Wrote:  Hello, Recently I was interested in getting Hexui. I however came into the issue where the payment total is in euros, If I am from the US and pay with a cc would I not be able to purchase it as the money isn't in euros or will it automatically transfer into euros after my purchase? Also how reliable is hexui will I be able to not get auto-banned if using this software also is there certain settings I would be required to use to not get banned such as lowest settings or how does this work? Anyway thanks for your time and hopefully I can get a nice fluent and reliable answer!

Yes it should convert to euro afaik.

We're not detected and havn't been for 17 months on the standard package.
However cheating always carries a risk.
We don't allow our users to be able to set any setting so it would get them banned. If something is wrong with a setting we disabled it until we've fixed it. You'll need to enable "FaceIT Mode" to play on faceit (that's the only thing)

Thank You SO MUCH! Appreciate your assistants amazing service! +rep

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)