Current time: 16-Apr-24, 17:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
KimmzD's Review of Hexui [Detailed]
08-Sep-16, 06:08 (This post was last modified: 08-Sep-16 06:10 by KimmzD.)
I would firstly like to start of by thanking everyone who takes the time to read this thread, this will contain my complete and honest opinion of Hexui in my own experiences. This may be a long winded thread, but I can assure you, it is because there are many great things to say about this cheat.

Firstly, I would like to start of with the biggest part of this community, and that is the support, the Mods & Admins, even sometimes just normal members who stop by to lend a quick hand, the support here on this forum is amazing quick replies, detailed answers, and no BS. These people know what they talk about and they want to get the problem you have resolved ASAP. I have to give a special shoutout to @Divison This dude has helped me the most on the community so far and he is an amazing person all round. So thanks divison & the rest of the team.

Moving on to the product its self, I will be talking here about how easy it is to actually "pick up" and go with this cheat. It really is as simple as open and go. You can tell the cheat is designed to be like this so anybody can use this amazing product with ease, but most of all security. The cloud settings is an amazing feature for an external cheat and is much better than any text settings.

Moving on to the features of the cheat its self, is the aimbot, this aimbot has a setting for everybody's play-style, this includes;

Entry fragger
Support
Awper + All other roles within a team.
The aimbot never fails to out perform any target I need to kill regardless of my weapon, and it is built to be this way, and always has been now the aimbot is the biggest part of this cheat IMO, because it is simply the MOST legit aimbot I have used, and I have quite some experience with cheats.

Sound ESP;
Now IMO, I don't actually use this, so I don't have much other to tell you than it works and it does it purpose I'm unsure of any special features it may have. Other than it works and is great for legit gameplay.

Triggerbot
Again this triggerbot is the most customizable triggerbot I have used with any cheat provider so far. You can change pause, aftershoot, delay etc etc. This triggerbot can also be setup to anybodies play-style. and works exceptionally.

There is so much to say about this cheat, that my fingers are gaining arthuritus just typing it all out, I will sum up the other features, ASAP;

FaceIT Mode - Does its job, allows you to cheat as much as possible on FaceIT network with out getting a ban works perfectly in my experience.

Bhop - Works great again does its job and not much can be told about this as it doesn't have any special features.

RCS - The recoil control system is an acceptation aimbot RCS, it does it's job and looks legit works all the time and will always succeed in killing whats in front of you.

Probably the most important of all is the undetection rate, I have hear and see the detection rates of HEXUI are amazing, running past 1 year without a single detection previously. bypassing VAC is #1 for cheating.

TL;DR

This cheat is EXACTLY what you need if you want to look legit and play great. Hexui offers everything you need to do so, it is the best cheat I have used to date I have been cheating for around 2.5 - 3 years. Used 90% of the P2C (Pay 2 Cheat) websites out there and even developed and bought my own private cheats. And yet, I'm in love with this one, and this one only.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10
Reasoning;
9.5/10 Because this cheat is perfect, some more features could be added, although I know the developers / staff are working hard on these.

I understand, spelling and other grammar mistakes are at large within this post.
But It took a while to write this and hope you guys enjoy the read.

Don't Worry I know most of yall wont read all of it
08-Sep-16, 06:15
Thanks for the kind words mate Big Grin I really appreciate it, and thanks for everything you've helped with here Smile
08-Sep-16, 06:17
(08-Sep-16 06:15)Division Wrote:  Thanks for the kind words mate Big Grin I really appreciate it, and thanks for everything you've helped with here Smile

Thanks dude, I give credit when deserved, and you have been a huge help, And I'm sure the rest of the community know that also.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)