Current time: 19-Apr-24, 00:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Hexui Review (Ended sadly...)
14-Oct-16, 06:10 (This post was last modified: 15-Oct-16 10:20 by lRoberth.)
I used this cheat over 4 months without getting banned or called even a cheater, recommend you guys to buy it if you can, their service is awesome, the up time is awesome too, and it has a great Settings Cloud Service, where you can modify all your settings right from the forum.
Theres a lot of settings withing the Settings Advertisements, and most of them are legit and undetectable, but still, theres a risk of getting banned:

Badly, 2 days ago I got VAC banned for the first time while using this cheat, dont know what exactly happened, but every time i use this type of stuff, i do it carefully and following instructions, THIS DONT MEANS THAT YOU WILL GET BANNED FIRST TIME YOU USE IT. Just use your ALT Account for this if you are unsure.

Would buy another CS:GO account, and rebuy the cheat, its really awesome, best cheat ibe ever seen in my f***ing life, just... BUY IT!
14-Oct-16, 16:32 (This post was last modified: 15-Oct-16 19:08 by Complekz.)
We've been ud for over 17 months. For a public cheat that's impressive. Vac bans is something that will happen and it's risk you take when you use cheats Smile
14-Oct-16, 16:51
(14-Oct-16 06:10)lRoberth Wrote:  I used this cheat over 4 months without getting banned or called even a cheater, badly, 2 days ago I got VAC banned for the first time while using this cheat, dont know whatt happened, but every time i use this type of stuff, i do it carefully and following iinstructions, so bad...

My dude, you got a delayed Vac from your old cheat I'm guessing. I know this because I'm not vac'd.
14-Oct-16, 18:39
(14-Oct-16 16:51)Negotiated Wrote:  
(14-Oct-16 06:10)lRoberth Wrote:  I used this cheat over 4 months without getting banned or called even a cheater, badly, 2 days ago I got VAC banned for the first time while using this cheat, dont know whatt happened, but every time i use this type of stuff, i do it carefully and following iinstructions, so bad...

My dude, you got a delayed Vac from your old cheat I'm guessing. I know this because I'm not vac'd.

Hexui did get detected though
15-Oct-16, 06:18
Yes, but he bought it after the wave, so his crappy mpgh cheat got detected.
15-Oct-16, 06:23 (This post was last modified: 15-Oct-16 06:28 by lRoberth.)
Ibe only used Hexui, since its the best cheat i know

(14-Oct-16 16:32)Complekz Wrote:  We've been ud for over 17 months. For a public cheat that's impressive. Vac bans is something that will happen and it's risk you take when you use cheats Smile

Also im not sure is this a review?

There, now its a review Smile
15-Oct-16, 19:09
(15-Oct-16 06:23)lRoberth Wrote:  Ibe only used Hexui, since its the best cheat i know

(14-Oct-16 16:32)Complekz Wrote:  We've been ud for over 17 months. For a public cheat that's impressive. Vac bans is something that will happen and it's risk you take when you use cheats Smile

Also im not sure is this a review?

There, now its a review Smile

hehe okay´. Thanks for the review Smile Appreciate it.
17-Oct-16, 06:33
Thanks for the review

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)