Current time: 27-Oct-24, 13:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Visual ESP ETA and showcase vid: showthread.php?tid=21154
Status?
14-Oct-16, 17:01
Hey, i'm about to purchase a 1-month membership with Hexui , i have previously been a member of four different pay to cheat providers.
They have all let me down, plenty of times. So i decided to come here as a recommendation from a steam friend.

Is there any status update on the Cheat Detection? As i just lost 12 Accounts in the previous VAC Wave from a different cheat provider i shall not name.

I know Hexui is well known for its reliability, but if there is a detection do Hexui turn off their cheat to protect their users, or do they simply let the cheat go on, and obviously my only other question is the current state of the cheat.

Will probably buy a membership regardless of the reply, but thank you for reading.

Happy Cheating!
[/b]
14-Oct-16, 17:07
If cheat gets detected it gets taken down until the problem is fixed though I doubt we will get detected again anytime soon..
14-Oct-16, 17:10 (This post was last modified: 14-Oct-16 17:13 by SynHexui.)
(14-Oct-16 17:07)HeXer109 Wrote:  If cheat gets detected it gets taken down until the problem is fixed though I doubt we will get detected again anytime soon..

Thanks for the reply, good to know. Have moderators / admins given any information on the recent VAC matter?

As i said, regardless i will probably buy membership in an hour anyway.

*UPDATE* Just read a lot of things about Hexui from moderators and decided to buy membership.

Thanks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)