Current time: 27-Jul-24, 06:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Vac undetectibility
19-Oct-16, 22:26
What are you guys doing to improve undetectibility, i may buy today.I heard alot of people got hit
19-Oct-16, 22:30
We got detected but its the past. We are undetected now.
19-Oct-16, 23:01
when there is a cs go or vac update every cheat provider and cheat user get hit, so it is not just hexui .... if the vac is updated ofcourse shit is going to be fucked... sorry for my englesh i am super baked, as i have smoked somedevil's lettuce with a friend of mine Tongue
even tho, hexui is probably trying theyre best to keep the hack up and running and NOT vac detected so they can have customers
20-Oct-16, 13:16
(19-Oct-16 23:01)pincky123 Wrote:  when there is a cs go or vac update every cheat provider and cheat user get hit, so it is not just hexui .... if the vac is updated ofcourse shit is going to be fucked... sorry for my englesh i am super baked, as i have smoked somedevil's lettuce with a friend of mine Tongue
even tho, hexui is probably trying theyre best to keep the hack up and running and NOT vac detected so they can have customers

You make that sound as if we get hit every time vac updates, but we were undetected for 17 months

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)