Current time: 27-Jul-24, 09:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Some questions (Email Failed To Send)
20-Oct-16, 23:31
Hello there,
I've had several accounts banned due to cheats, and I promised myself not
to cheat on this account but since every teammate sucks ass I have to step
up my game. I found your website after a single google search ( Heard
aimware got detected ) In this email I would like to know if theres a
chance of a vac ban. I've read on your forums that that chance is very
small, but there was something about you getting detected, does that mean
everyone who uses your cheats get banned? or just some.
Also, If I do decide to purchase it with PayPal. Do I have to add a
creditcard to my PayPal account? After some payments done with paypal some
websites want me to add a creditcard to buy stuff. ( Probably security )
Thank you for your time!
20-Oct-16, 23:53
With every cheat there's a chance to get banned, nothing is 100% vac proof. Yes every user who was active using the cheat got banned in the vac bans (error on our side) (beside exclusive/premium users)

I'm pretty sure you can pay with paypal balance Smile
20-Oct-16, 23:56 (This post was last modified: 20-Oct-16 23:56 by Hamsteroidz.)
(20-Oct-16 23:53)Complekz Wrote:  With every cheat there's a chance to get banned, nothing is 100% vac proof. Yes every user who was active using the cheat got banned in the vac bans (error on our side) (beside exclusive/premium users)

I'm pretty sure you can pay with paypal balance Smile

If everyone gets banned again ( Another error ) Will there be any kind of refund.

And I cant seem to find how to be a *Exclusive/Premium* user
21-Oct-16, 00:26
You will get extra time on your membership if you get detected.
21-Oct-16, 00:37
There is no way to be exclusive anymore

To be premium, you have to apply on one of the sales, however they come at random times.
21-Oct-16, 01:25
(21-Oct-16 00:26)outlassnz Wrote:  You will get extra time on your membership if you get detected.

You wont get extra time if you detected. It's up to Menalix. The only reason why people got 2 free weeks was because it was menalix who messed with the code that got people banned.
22-Oct-16, 09:15
(21-Oct-16 01:25)Complekz Wrote:  
(21-Oct-16 00:26)outlassnz Wrote:  You will get extra time on your membership if you get detected.

You wont get extra time if you detected. It's up to Menalix. The only reason why people got 2 free weeks was because it was menalix who messed with the code that got people banned.

So- Does that mean he knew from the start? The 2 week free time was given immediately upon VAC.
22-Oct-16, 11:44
(22-Oct-16 09:15)outlassnz Wrote:  
(21-Oct-16 01:25)Complekz Wrote:  

So- Does that mean he knew from the start? The 2 week free time was given immediately upon VAC.

We had two detection. The 2 weeks was for the first.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)