Current time: 27-Jul-24, 05:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Question!
24-Oct-16, 15:59
Hey

Is it safe to use the cheat on a smurf account on faceit (legit settings ofc), and then 1-2 times a week play League games on ESEA on my Main where i have NOT used my cheat on ? Or is it not safe to play ESEA while using this cheat on my PC because it's unknown about undetection on ESEA?

Also, is it safe to play League games on Cevo with this cheat? Is it pretty much like faceit?
24-Oct-16, 16:05 (This post was last modified: 24-Oct-16 16:07 by Yannick.)
You should never really have both ESEA and Hexui on your computer at the same time.

So if you were playing faceit on your smurf, you would need to NOT have ESEA installed, and then when you wanted to play ESEA you would have to delete hexui and THEN install ESEA.

You basically have to juggle hexui being on and off of your computer, making sure they're not on at the same time, since the ESEA anticheat is running 24/7 while ESEA is installed on your computer

Edit: Some people say they just delete hexui whenever they run ESEA and don't get banned, but it's really up to you whether you want the small risk or not
24-Oct-16, 18:02 (This post was last modified: 24-Oct-16 18:04 by KimmzD.)
(24-Oct-16 16:05)Yannick123 Wrote:  You should never really have both ESEA and Hexui on your computer at the same time.

So if you were playing faceit on your smurf, you would need to NOT have ESEA installed, and then when you wanted to play ESEA you would have to delete hexui and THEN install ESEA.

You basically have to juggle hexui being on and off of your computer, making sure they're not on at the same time, since the ESEA anticheat is running 24/7 while ESEA is installed on your computer

Edit: Some people say they just delete hexui whenever they run ESEA and don't get banned, but it's really up to you whether you want the small risk or not

ESEA only scans for running ring3 and ring0 programs and dll's
I play ESEA daily with hexui on my desktop just never open.

As long as you close ESEA from task manager, before opening HeXui you will always be fine mate.

As Yannick said, if you really cannot risk it. Just delete hexui.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)