Current time: 27-Jul-24, 06:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Need some advice.
06-Nov-16, 16:44
Hey guys.

I'm very tempted to buy HeXui and from what i can tell, it's pretty good considering the features.
But i Am not a cheater. So i'm new to all this nonsense (at least for CS:GO).

So i was wondering what are the does and don'ts?
I will be cheating on a different account, i don't want to risk my 300 games non-cheating main account. But i'll be playing on the same IP and the same MAC-Address. (Basically the same computer)
I don't care if i get banned on my alt. But i do care about my main you know.
Is there a way to minimize the risk of getting banned on main account? ( Because this can happen.) Like placing the cheats in a removable device such as USB. Any precautions basically.

Extra info:
I'll play with cheats on the Alt. But not like blatantly obvious. Just ESP and natural aim. Losing a few rounds clutches you know the deal.

One final thing, if i manage to get VAC'D. Are the cheats still available if i make another alt or will the cheats be Account locked.

Thanks in Advance!
06-Nov-16, 16:59
As long as you don't cheat on your main, your main will remain unbanned.
I can tell you HeXui is an amazing cheat for saying legit though

17 Months Undetection record
No visuals giving most legit hacking experience
And dope aimbot
06-Nov-16, 18:20
(06-Nov-16 16:44)Banaan Wrote:  Hey guys.

I'm very tempted to buy HeXui and from what i can tell, it's pretty good considering the features.
But i Am not a cheater. So i'm new to all this nonsense (at least for CS:GO).

So i was wondering what are the does and don'ts?
I will be cheating on a different account, i don't want to risk my 300 games non-cheating main account. But i'll be playing on the same IP and the same MAC-Address. (Basically the same computer)
I don't care if i get banned on my alt. But i do care about my main you know.
Is there a way to minimize the risk of getting banned on main account? ( Because this can happen.) Like placing the cheats in a removable device such as USB. Any precautions basically.

Extra info:
I'll play with cheats on the Alt. But not like blatantly obvious. Just ESP and natural aim. Losing a few rounds clutches you know the deal.

One final thing, if i manage to get VAC'D. Are the cheats still available if i make another alt or will the cheats be Account locked.

Thanks in Advance!

If you don't have same mobile number connected to both accs you are fine basicly.
06-Nov-16, 19:49
I'd suggest you look at all the features hexui has to offer before buying, this cheat does not come with visuals. It is still amazing, you can be around nova and still get to global!
06-Nov-16, 21:00
Thx for the replies y'all

so the ESP (Visual) assistance is not available currently?
and what about client updates. Are they updated regularly and do they update automatically, or do I have to get back to the forums to install the new one.
06-Nov-16, 21:24
(06-Nov-16 21:00)Banaan Wrote:  Thx for the replies y'all

so the ESP (Visual) assistance is not available currently?
and what about client updates. Are they updated regularly and do they update automatically, or do I have to get back to the forums to install the new one.

Hey banaan.

I've been using this hack for a week now and it's absolutely amazing.
ESP is off so you can't be walling obviously there is a sound ESP which turns on when a enemy is nearby and it beeps faster when he's very close, you get the point..

The cheat got detected 1 time because the scripter made a human error (Which can happen)
Support is absolutly amazing and i would recommend you to get it.

Aim / recoil. It has everything to bunnyhop.
07-Nov-16, 22:53
The cheat is not steam account locked, so if you get banned on one steam account you can buy csgo on a different one and still cheat.

We recommend NOT using a USB.

Visual ESP will never be a thing, as this is a non-visual cheat.

Make sure your phone number is not linked between your main and alt

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)