Current time: 27-Jul-24, 06:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Questions before purchase
16-Nov-16, 07:04
Hi friends, I would like to know some information before purchase.
1- When was the last wave vac that hit the provider?
2- Can you make changes during a match?
3 - Does the hack have any visuals on the screen or does the game screen stay clean?

I would like to play in the brazil league, I have never seen any hacks support this league's AC, can you tell me something about this new AC?

gamersclub.com.br
16-Nov-16, 08:23
Hey,

1) The last Vac wave was April 2015 if i am correct but we had some untrusted bans lately due to a mistake of Menalix. The cheat right now should be totally safe.

2) Yes you can make changes during a game while even playing. You just change your settings through the website and then press the panic key 2 times.

3) No the cheat does not have any visuals and as far as i know it will never have.

I don't know about the specific AC so probably other people might now.

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos
16-Nov-16, 08:34
Is there any ban on the facet? What can cause ban faceit?
16-Nov-16, 08:37
Hey,

HexUi has a FaceIt mode setting which you could play on FaceIt. As i know only manual bans from admins can cause a ban.

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos
16-Nov-16, 08:45
If fraud and legitimacy would not be able to prohibit me manually? Aimbot and rcs would be noticeable?
16-Nov-16, 08:56
Hey,

you can always be legit depends on your smooth and aimbot fov.

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos
17-Nov-16, 13:03
(16-Nov-16 08:23)SpecialStos Wrote:  Hey,

1) The last Vac wave was April 2015 if i am correct but we had some untrusted bans lately due to a mistake of Menalix. The cheat right now should be totally safe.

2) Yes you can make changes during a game while even playing. You just change your settings through the website and then press the panic key 2 times.

3) No the cheat does not have any visuals and as far as i know it will never have.

I don't know about the specific AC so probably other people might now.

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos
We were sadly detected few weeks back not 2015 lol.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)