Current time: 27-Jul-24, 09:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
A question to people who have used this a long time
24-Nov-16, 02:40
Have you ever been banned?

I dont see the point of buying the cheat if i can get banned for it once it becomes detectable, so how does it work?
24-Nov-16, 03:13
I don't get the question. You're always at risk of a ban if you cheat in a game.

I was banned on Cevo (not an actual detection imo, just a salty admin I didn't get along with). Then Vacced a bit ago. It happens. It sucks and I, along with many others, aren't happy about the weird string of events. But that's how it goes in the scene.
24-Nov-16, 03:30
(24-Nov-16 03:13)IceVayne Wrote:  I don't get the question. You're always at risk of a ban if you cheat in a game.

I was banned on Cevo (not an actual detection imo, just a salty admin I didn't get along with). Then Vacced a bit ago. It happens. It sucks and I, along with many others, aren't happy about the weird string of events. But that's how it goes in the scene.

What is the point of paying for a cheat if in the end i can still get banned because the cheat gets detected?

Then why not just buy accounts of the money instead and use free cheats, basically the same thing just that i spend the money in reverse instead.
24-Nov-16, 13:42
(24-Nov-16 03:30)Legendahlinh Wrote:  
(24-Nov-16 03:13)IceVayne Wrote:  I don't get the question. You're always at risk of a ban if you cheat in a game.

What is the point of paying for a cheat if in the end i can still get banned because the cheat gets detected?

Then why not just buy accounts of the money instead and use free cheats, basically the same thing just that i spend the money in reverse instead.

Hexui hasn't been detected in nearly 2 years, using free cheats or other providers like "vacware" they were detected like twice last month, so it works out better to use hexui than to keep buying accounts.

If you cheat you always risk a ban, but with Hexui your chance is much smaller
24-Nov-16, 14:02
No we have not been undetected for 2 years. Thats only exclusive. Our main group STD been ud for a few months now if im correct (it was 18months ud before detection) And the coder menailx will be updating the security which makes it really good for undetection.
24-Nov-16, 14:06
(24-Nov-16 14:02)JLOLZ Wrote:  No we have not been undetected for 2 years. Thats only exclusive. Our main group STD been ud for a few months now if im correct (it was 18months ud before detection) And the coder menailx will be updating the security which makes it really good for undetection.

And why do some people have exclusive and some dont?
24-Nov-16, 14:47
(24-Nov-16 14:06)Legendahlinh Wrote:  
(24-Nov-16 14:02)JLOLZ Wrote:  No we have not been undetected for 2 years. Thats only exclusive. Our main group STD been ud for a few months now if im correct (it was 18months ud before detection) And the coder menailx will be updating the security which makes it really good for undetection.

And why do some people have exclusive and some dont?

Exclusive and Premium are pretty much "Private groups" we have different modules which makes us a bit secure than std.

Exclusives are not sold anymore they are Lifetime subbs aswell..

Premiums on the other hand are sold at random periods of time. They do have a requirement to get in.
24-Nov-16, 14:48
[/quote]

Exclusive and Premium are pretty much "Private groups" we have different modules which makes us a bit secure than std.

Premiums on the other hand are sold at random periods of time. They do have a requirement to get in.
[/quote]

Okey, just bought 3 days and i can't get it to work :/ I've downloaded the client and when i run it nothing happens.
24-Nov-16, 14:50 (This post was last modified: 24-Nov-16 14:51 by jLOL.)
[quote='Legendahlinh' pid='77552' dateline='1479991698']
Quote:Exclusive and Premium are pretty much "Private groups" we have different modules which makes us a bit secure than std.

Okey, just bought 3 days and i can't get it to work :/ I've downloaded the client and when i run it nothing happens.

Try changing your injection path to 64. If you have any problems feel free to post it on support section Wink.
24-Nov-16, 20:32
(24-Nov-16 03:30)Legendahlinh Wrote:  

No cheat is impervious to detection. Rebuying accounts would cost far more.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)