Current time: 07-May-24, 11:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Security
26-Nov-16, 08:29
Heya, had some questions about the recent security of Hexui.

From what I've garnered here and on other forums, there was some kind of detection regarding Hexui early last month correct? IIRC it was untrusted, does anyone know what % of people were affected and why some were affected and others not (if that was the case)?

Also, how secure has the cheat been on cevo, and are any features broken/disabled on cevo/

I haven't used Hexui in a while but it was by far my favorite cheat in terms of no visuals and no obnoxious loader, but as always safety is priority :')

Thanks~
26-Nov-16, 15:27
A single digit percentage of people were affected i'd say. Yeah some were affected but most people were safe.

Cevo works fine, and no features are disabled
30-Nov-16, 14:58
man cevo u can use any cheat, even aimware is ud on cevo
30-Nov-16, 18:59
Everyone in "Standard Customer" got banned in the last wave.
30-Nov-16, 19:04
(30-Nov-16 18:59)hidsig3 Wrote:  Everyone in "Standard Customer" got banned in the last wave.
It actually was a partially std group detected.
30-Nov-16, 19:40
Nahh everyone on hexui i know got banned so. I dont think so Tongue

But what do u know, u are "Premium Customer" xD
30-Nov-16, 19:50
Yes i am a "premium customer" but i know for a fact not everyone got banned.
30-Nov-16, 22:31
(30-Nov-16 19:50)JLOLZ Wrote:  Yes i am a "premium customer" but i know for a fact not everyone got banned.

yeah, in the first wave, but then the second wave for 48 days ago everyone got hit
30-Nov-16, 23:58
(30-Nov-16 19:04)JLOLZ Wrote:  
(30-Nov-16 18:59)hidsig3 Wrote:  Everyone in "Standard Customer" got banned in the last wave.

Its funny because always is a partially group detected and I can guarantee that over the 70% of people of hexui got banned on september and it still was a partially group...

It was detected and thats all.
01-Dec-16, 02:09
(30-Nov-16 23:58)tattot Wrote:  

Its funny because always is a partially group detected and I can guarantee that over the 70% of people of hexui got banned on september and it still was a partially group...

Agree. Thats why i dont use it anymore, just having my sub.
01-Dec-16, 08:41
(30-Nov-16 14:58)abbetappe Wrote:  man cevo u can use any cheat, even aimware is ud on cevo

Cevo is actually a good AC, but every ban is manual and reviewed by a admin so thats whats letting it down
01-Dec-16, 09:05

I didnt get banned in september and i was a standard costumer back then, besides that, the standard group has 1000+ users and there is less that 70+ banreports on the site(were som are OW, some admit to have used other cheats,ect, so those should not even count as reports), are you saying that 70% or about 700 users got banned but only 70+ chose to report it? or are you exaggerating abit? Smile

I spend ALOT of time in the shoutbox, and if 700 people got banned we would see a wall of spam in that shoutbox and on the bansection on forums, but there is not.

I was banned about 3 weeks ago (rcs problem) and lost my 300$+ inv and my main account, i was mad like you are aswell, but i tried make a review that made sense (still with a little anger in it), i didnt just spew out lies and trying to stir shit up by commenting in others treads that the cheat is detected, if you are unhappy, fine, but please be reasonable...
01-Dec-16, 09:16
None of these people claiming that 70% of people got hit, doesn't have facts supporting these claims. Stop spreading false numbers which you pull out of your ass.
01-Dec-16, 11:40
(01-Dec-16 09:16)Complekz Wrote:  None of these people claiming that 70% of people got hit, doesn't have facts supporting these claims. Stop spreading false numbers which you pull out of your ass.

this chinese
01-Dec-16, 16:27

It was around 30%. That does not mean we weren't detected, cause we was.
The std module got a full-blown detection, why some customers did not get hit, was rather due to inactiveness, around 30-40% of our customers is inactive or uses the cheat rarely. and the detection was probably initiated with a very short catching time often refered to as vac-delay. Either because we randomly already had evaded the detection by our regular cheat updates, or valve just made the delay a short one for once.
02-Dec-16, 01:35
(01-Dec-16 02:09)hidsig3 Wrote:  

Agree. Thats why i dont use it anymore, just having my sub.
And my review got deleted lmao
02-Dec-16, 07:38
So its undetected atm?
02-Dec-16, 09:34
(02-Dec-16 07:38)AksuKappa Wrote:  So its undetected atm?

Yes

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)