Current time: 27-Jul-24, 06:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Buying Hexui.
06-Dec-16, 22:27 (This post was last modified: 06-Dec-16 22:32 by Goku.)
I've owned the 6 months before of the standard client and I know there is a exclusive client for the customers who pay more and I also think it's not available to buy all the time. How much would it cost me to buy it on Friday? I'm willing to pay extra then the usual price for it. I want the extra security and features. Also I'm a right in thinking it's a lifetime subscription?
06-Dec-16, 22:38
You can't buy exclusive anymore, but you can buy it off of other users if they're selling their own subscription
06-Dec-16, 22:40 (This post was last modified: 06-Dec-16 22:45 by Goku.)
Ahh this sucks. Are you allowed to say what features you have that others don't?

Is there anyway you could get Division to reply to this thread so I can talk to him, I've played with him on Steam before. Thanks if you could do this.
06-Dec-16, 22:46
Nothing. Only a lifetime subs with a bit more security. On the other hand there is premium which is 1 years subs they can be bought on random times on periods. Security is pretty much same as exclusive. (different modules ofc)
06-Dec-16, 22:50
Do you think if I spoke to Mena about buying it at a higher (Premium or Exclusive) price he would do it? I've been with this provider for a year now so I'm not a newbie Smile Is there a way of getting through to him? I can't DM.
06-Dec-16, 23:47
(06-Dec-16 22:50)Goku Wrote:  Do you think if I spoke to Mena about buying it at a higher (Premium or Exclusive) price he would do it? I've been with this provider for a year now so I'm not a newbie Smile Is there a way of getting through to him? I can't DM.

No. though we will have a premium sale soon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)